Oasis soup

Well hello friends - it's been a while! Nothing Mozzer-sih going on, so i haven't been posting. I doubt i've been missed.

Now, have you heard about that new Oasis soup that's out?

You get a roll with it.

tumbleweed.jpg

Well hello friends - it's been a while! Nothing Mozzer-sih going on, so i haven't been posting. I doubt i've been missed.

Now, have you heard about that new Oasis soup that's out?

You get a roll with it.

have you heard about that new Oasis soup that's out?

Yes, it's just like every other soup you've ever had but it's got a different label.

I don't get it. :confused: But I don't know anything about Oasis.

"Roll With It" is a popular Oasis song from their glorious sophomore album, (What's the Story) Morning Glory?

have you heard about that new Oasis soup that's out?

Yes, it's just like every other soup you've ever had but it's got a different label.

Oasis combines the best aspects of all the greatest styles/bands, adds a dash of their own attitude, and creates a very surprising and exciting dish that tantalizes my palate time and time again!
Unfortunately, because so many people have such limited music knowledge, they don't seem to pick up on all the blantant rip offs that every other band does. At least Oasis admits what they take. But be honest, when you hear an Oasis song you know it's them. I can't keep any of the new mind dulling indie bands straight these days. And if people like you would take the time to listen to their albums you'd realize that there is more than one aspect to Oasis. But I suppose this is for the best, less competition for the front row when it comes tour time in a few months. I'm following them around the world.

Granted, I'm from the US and am one of only 2 people I know who own all of Oasis' albums, so they've always been mine and very special to me. They've been in my life since I was a small child. Had I lived in England, it might have been more difficult for me to like them had they come out when I was my age. I naturally shun things liked by the mainstream, especially the football hooligan type, even if it is something as brilliant and awe-inspiring as Oasis.

Last edited:
The Oasis soup tastes a little like Beatle soup, I think they copied the recipe.:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

The Oasis soup tastes a little like Beatle soup, I think they copied the recipe.:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Oasis are equally influenced by glam rock, punk, and various artists like The Jam, Stone Roses, and Velvet Underground. I wasn't aware that these influences could also be heard in The Beatles' music.

Back
Top Bottom