Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Eating animals can confuse your immune system. That’s why I don’t eat Morrissey.
Hannibal Lecter Horror GIF

this is winnie (aka 'thepoliticalrevolution') who called ME a peasant because i dont have tons of gold! she literally called me a peasant because i dont have tons of gold!!! and this is literally her face! her real actual face! the face of an absolute peasant if i ever saw one! like, a proper medieval peasant! like, as if she emerged from some fourteenth century dung heap!!!

this is winnie (aka 'thepoliticalrevolution') who called ME a peasant because i dont have tons of gold! she literally called me a peasant because i dont have tons of gold!!! and this is literally her face! her real actual face! the face of an absolute peasant if i ever saw one! like, a proper medieval peasant! like, as if she emerged from some fourteenth century dung heap!!!

How do you know that this is TPR ?

Well, that explains a lot.

How do you know that this is TPR ?
Lots of reasons (even Verso knew), but all you have to do is go to her Twitter (I think she calls herself fred or something, i havent looked in a while because theres only so much of that dog face i can handle) and you can see that she posts the exact same shit there as she posts here. Also, she was pictured at one of the new york Morrissey concerts with Chloe Sevigny & co

Lots of reasons (even Verso knew), but all you have to do is go to her Twitter (I think she calls herself fred or something, i havent looked in a while because theres only so much of that dog face i can handle) and you can see that she posts the exact same shit there as she posts here. Also, she was pictured at one of the new york Morrissey concerts with Chloe Sevigny & co
I’ve never been on Twitter, so I’ll take your word on this.
But she must be prettier than you, No ?

Back
Top Bottom