Yeah yeah….. come on pal
What did you really get???

Did you ever come across The Smiths 1985
Stolen Merchandise by any chance?

I bet you’ve got a huge man cave
With all sorts stashed away 😀

LOL:

karen2.jpg

Bit of a shit thing to do by Malarky, using peoples posts on here to push her agenda on her twitter feed.

There was a conversation - which you took part in - about posting things on Twitter. Unlike Bookish Boy with his quietly seething resentments I said at the time so anyone could chat about it over there.

Everyone should fight in the open under their own names in words that make sense - it couldn't make anything worse.
So will you be 'fighting' under your full name, Karen? Although using 'words that make sense' may be beyond you?
And btw posting screen shots of posts by Bookishboy, Neal Cassidy, and me on your Folkdevil twitter account comes across as sinister and intimidating. Were you a bully in the school playground? I bet you were. A really nasty piece of work, hiding behind a 'let's all be kind' front.

So will you be 'fighting' under your full name, Karen? Although using 'words that make sense' may be beyond you?
And btw posting screen shots of posts by Bookishboy, Neal Cassidy, and me on your Folkdevil twitter account comes across as sinister and intimidating. Were you a bully in the school playground? I bet you were. A really nasty piece of work, hiding behind a 'let's all be kind' front.

I'm not in the band or part of their crew.

You sound pretty sinister & intimidating yourself there - & were apparently in my Twitter notifications being extremely racist & abusive.

Back
Top Bottom