Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

he has hinted at retirement for well over a decade,wont happen till both these albums are out.
he is heading to 65 which is still young these days,the end is a good bit off yet.
65 is not young.
Take heed, Gordon. You can’t have much time left:
IMG_9524.jpeg

Last edited:
65 is not young.
Take heed, Gordon. You can’t have much time left:
View attachment 99100
i would be quite happy to check out at 76,who wants to sit in a nursing home pishing yer trousers on a daily basis,lets face it if you havent done everything you wanted to do by 76 then thats your fault and no one elses.

i would be quite happy to check out at 76,who wants to sit in a nursing home pishing yer trousers on a daily basis,lets face it if you havent done everything you wanted to do by 76 then thats your fault and no one elses.
Let me know the date of the day before your 76th birthday and I’ll be round with a claw hammer to finish you off, if you like.

Let me know the date of the day before your 76th birthday and I’ll be round with a claw hammer to finish you off, if you like.
you coudnt finish flat pack furniture with your claw hammer.

Is that normal in Scotland? Where I live, 76 would be considered young to be in a nursing home. Sounds dreadful.

Nothing clueless about me, Boy. We're not all sycophantic bed wetters, y'know, unafraid to speak the facts. Siouxsie SUCKS.
ALLIE WALLS, is that you? Is it true that you sold all your great records, and you now really regret this bad move?
Well, that's good reason to be upset 😌

Think it was advertised in the NME just before.
Don’t mention the NME, it‘s like a bat-signal for the Folk-Devil.
“Aye & they advertised it in the gay racist skin-head appreciators section of their magazine because they had been trying to bait Morrissey into coming out since 1972 & were already plotting to ruin his career before it began by printing things he actually said & did that were a bit dodgy & stating that they were a bit dodgy!”

Don’t mention the NME, it‘s like a bat-signal for the Folk-Devil.
“Aye & they advertised it in the gay racist skin-head appreciators section of their magazine because they had been trying to bait Morrissey into coming out since 1972 & were already plotting to ruin his career before it began by printing things he actually said & did that were a bit dodgy & stating that they were a bit dodgy!”

Well, Ken......I think they did have it in for him a bit......other bands and their fans will testify they had "agendas". I used to and still like a band called Spear of Destiny and the lead singer Kirk Brandon was accused of being a Nazi. I still bought it thought for yrs. Used to cheer me up working on my depressing building site on a Weds.

Rest and “do nothing“
Cos it’s the only thing that you do quite well.
Thank you for your kindness dear poster, but I'm afraid your answer will have to be moved to Off-Topic 😁
See you there (or not, because after all you're right, answering to a Morrissey hater can sometimes be depressing) 👋

Back
Top Bottom