Peepholism hard back

everydayslikesunday

Hello, every now again, I get the desire to hunt down a hardback version of Jo Slee's PEEPHOLISM: INTO THE ART OF MORRISSEY. But can never find one for sale? As it's mentioned in Passionsjustlikemine, i assume it must exist, but I have never found one. Please could someone confirm I am not wasting my time.

Many thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Thanks FWD, unfortunately i don't subscribe to Facebook, but it's worth knowing the book does exist. I shall just have to be more vigilant

Peepholism is a really good book if you are interested in the sleeve designs (I'm a graphic designer so it appealed to me!). I remember when it came out it seemed very expensive (£20 or £25 from memory) so I never bought it. Then a few years later I went in a small record shop in Stourbridge and they had a pile of them for sale at £5. I bought a copy then...only wished I had bought a few more! As others have said, it is now rare and sells for a fair amount of money.

Peepholism is a really good book if you are interested in the sleeve designs (I'm a graphic designer so it appealed to me!). I remember when it came out it seemed very expensive (£20 or £25 from memory) so I never bought it. Then a few years later I went in a small record shop in Stourbridge and they had a pile of them for sale at £5. I bought a copy then...only wished I had bought a few more! As others have said, it is now rare and sells for a fair amount of money.
Exactly my experience. Ended up buying it cheap in a “remaindered” shop. It’s my favourite Morrissey book and seems to say a lot about him without saying anything much. Wonderful.

Hello, every now again, I get the desire to hunt down a hardback version of Jo Slee's PEEPHOLISM: INTO THE ART OF MORRISSEY. But can never find one for sale? As it's mentioned in Passionsjustlikemine, i assume it must exist, but I have never found one. Please could someone confirm I am not wasting my time.

Many thanks in advance.
It does exist …I have a copy in a dust jacket. I also have the paperback .

I bought Peepholism paperback when it first came out. Much later I bought the hardback.

Many thanks in advance.
I have one signed by Jo…I found mine (unsigned) on ABE books about 8yrs ago

I check the Abe webpage occasionally but never find one for sale. I wouldn't mind if I was after a bargain and was too tight fisted, but absolutely not a single one for sale when I look :(

Many thanks in advance.
I had no idea there was a hardcover version of Peepholism. I bought my paperback version when it came out but I never saw a hardcover on offer down this way. It'd be cool to at least see one though.

I had no idea there was a hardcover version of Peepholism. I bought my paperback version when it came out but I never saw a hardcover on offer down this way. It'd be cool to at least see one though.
I have one. Bought it from Waterstones in Manchester in day of release.
Will post pic later / tomorrow.
It’s a beaut of a thing. Read from over to cover and then read again and again.

1690232331347.jpeg

1690232366825.jpeg

With and without dust jacket

Back
Top Bottom