Pets: Cats or Dogs?

Lonsdale71

You Like pets?

Do you prefer cats or dogs?

I prefer dogs.

Don't get me started - I work in Battersea :blushing:

Loooove animals!

I prefer dogs but at the same time, the amount of responsibility that comes with them can really make life rather inconvenient. It makes it hard to travel or do anything after work because I am always having to go home.

I'm a dog person, but I love cats.

I love both, but prefer cats :).

Kitties! :)

Having always been a dog person, I have been converted to cats of late. A few years back our neighbours cat decided to live between the two houses. She would wait for us to come home from work, or just climb through the window at night and sleep on our bed. The neighbours found it amusing and knew that we loved having her. I cried for a week when she died.

My wife and her sister now look after a retired racehorse. We share the upkeep, but he lives down south with my sister-in-law. Which is just as well, as I am allergic to horses. He's still young, very healthy and well looked after.

cats cats cats cats
just don't have too many
or you'll end up being the crazy cat lady

I feel that cats are more indepentent, like a walking piece of art.
Dogs are a bit clumsier, but they are closer in some way, friendlier. I like both, but as a pet I prefer dogs.

I like both, but prefer cats, they are elegant, as the other poster said, like art.

I have an easy cat - I used to have ones that threw up every day, but now mine only passes one hairball a year! lol

Back
Top Bottom