Philly play-by-play thread

20090322%20003.jpg

1/2 of skinners boyfriends and i before the show.*

he was excited i already had the moz sig on the front, "i'll just sign the back."
later matt said "you see these bandages on my hand, thats how you know i am the right guy signing this." those walkers are nice boys.:thumb:

also, charlie browne looked at it and said "we're doing baby hand prints, but they are pricey." and then the food carts rolled by and the lady said "i'll sign your stuff, i am the chef.":lbf:

*thats my bike lock in my back pocket...i locked my bike by moz's bus:cool:

on to the show:
so awesome you got on stage bob and thanks for the above photo.
scarlet ibis, nice meeting you and so happy for you and your signed arm!
franissey, very nice to meet you and my friend thanks you greatly for trading him the ticket.

a big boo to the people in the front row who only moved to take a myspaz type photo of themselves while moz sings. otherwise they just stood there not moving at all.

a big boo to the people in the front row who only moved to take a myspaz type photo of themselves while moz sings. otherwise they just stood there not moving at all.[/QUOTE]

true story!

I do believe I got a somewhat decent shot of you getting a shake. I'll try to post soon.
HOW SOON IS NOW! ;)

aw please do homey!
off subject, ill look for that std stub asap.

That's me in the corner next to the speakers! :rock::thumb::cool:

Thanks to Bobby for taking the picture! :)

20090322_030.jpg

Last edited:
morrissey sang to me in philly on sunday!
at 230 into this video, moz points at me, grabs my hand an says the future is passing you by, sorry the future is passing you by!!
[youtube]<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7ZHLaIVlvPU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7ZHLaIVlvPU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>[/youtube]

20090322%20003.jpg

1/2 of skinners boyfriends and i before the show.*

he was excited i already had the moz sig on the front, "i'll just sign the back."
later matt said "you see these bandages on my hand, thats how you know i am the right guy signing this." those walkers are nice boys.:thumb:

also, charlie browne looked at it and said "we're doing baby hand prints, but they are pricey." and then the food carts rolled by and the lady said "i'll sign your stuff, i am the chef.":lbf:

*thats my bike lock in my back pocket...i locked my bike by moz's bus:cool:

on to the show:
so awesome you got on stage bob and thanks for the above photo.
scarlet ibis, nice meeting you and so happy for you and your signed arm!
franissey, very nice to meet you and my friend thanks you greatly for trading him the ticket.

a big boo to the people in the front row who only moved to take a myspaz type photo of themselves while moz sings. otherwise they just stood there not moving at all.

How the F did I miss this post???:confused: Good work Shawn! Yes he is 1/2 of my boyfriends. *sigh* :D

joey, where is that pic you got of me!!???

morrissey sang to me in philly on sunday!
at 230 into this video, moz points at me, grabs my hand an says the future is passing you by, sorry the future is passing you by!!
[youtube]<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7ZHLaIVlvPU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7ZHLaIVlvPU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>[/youtube]

oh god, do you hear that really loud guy that kept interrupting Morrissey in the beginning? I was in front of him, he never shut up the entire time. :gun:

and that is awesome :guitar:

yeah, thats me at 1:25. i remember asking who he was shooting for and he told me to check the blog for sure, but i forgot the name. haha

i must say, i look really good in that photo.:D

Yes you do. :D *waves*

Back
Top Bottom