picture request...

xfranklyx

no hope no harm
does anyone have the pic of moz and the lion statue?
thanks in advance.

yes thank you winkwink. im kind of lazy and have stopped looking at page 13 or something.
i know there are 2 different ones, one were he is kneeling next to a lion and another one were he is more standing. there is a sign in the background of the one were he is standing it says capital something. anyone else?

I've found this one. Should I find another one I'll post it here.

lion-faced.jpg

The same but still without capitals in the background.

ah yea i found that one, thank you. i have over 1300 moz pics and i looked through them twice last night and i couldnt find it but i know i have it somewhere! haha. the one im looking for im pretty sure he is leaning over and sorta hugging it maybe, im for sure that there is a sign for a place named "capital" behind it.

Hmmmm. I've never seen a picture like that but should you ever find it please post it here, yes?

I think I know which picture you mean. I think it was on a t shirt sold during one of the tours. Don't know where to find the picture though.

ive def seen it on this site and its killing me now that i cant find it haha...i was in washington dc this past weekend and im almost positive that its the same lion that i took a pic with in the same pose (i know im a geek haha). when i do find it, i will for sure post it

haha na thats not either. so now there are at least 3 different moz/lion pics haha. thank you everyone for helping me out
:)

Back
Top Bottom