Poll - What do you think of 'All the young people must fall in love'?

What do you think of 'All the young people must fall in love'?

• 2 - a poor quality song. Tolerable if heard occasionally

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Moz is looking good...

I wouldn't say that. Look closely. I think he looks worse than the last time we saw him in April. And I don't say that regarding his age. He simply doesn't look healthy to me. There are huge bags under his eyes and he looks thin. Although he sang well at Maida Vale his voice was hoarse at times and I don't think the notes in his bags are solely a joke. I think he needs to write things down these days. You can see it between Ganglord and Jacky. Anyway, we will see how the tour goes.

Morrissey is two years away from his bus pass what do you expect him to look like,a mans face gets more interesting as you get older,we should be thankful we still have him making music.

For those who care about these things, All the Young People is currently scoring an average of 4.0/5.
Spent the Day was 3.55.
The person who leaked the instrumental version of Spent (and claimed to have heard the album) said it was not the best choice of single.
From this simple survey, it seems he was right...

For those who care about these things, All the Young People is currently scoring an average of 4.0/5.
Spent the Day was 3.55.
The person who leaked the instrumental version of Spent (and claimed to have heard the album) said it was not the best choice of single.
From this simple survey, it seems he was right...

'For those who care about these things'

exactly. Charts have little to do with artistic worth, but it's nice to see great art like M's infiltrate the charts of crashing bores though. :)

I think it´s an ok song, but I prefer Home Is A Question Mark ... I still don't get why you are loving this song so much:nomouth:

Some people can't bear to be critical. It's important for them, personally, to remain mindlessly loyal to their favourite minor celebrity. What makes it worse is that most of them seem to be middle-aged people.

Back
Top Bottom