Who is next to be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no, the conscience of the forums are:
david t 1st of all
&
the mods
no one else...

"f***tard" that is why I called it a scary thought.

Apart from wanting me banned, Buzzetta is correct in everything he says.

Apart from wanting me banned, Buzzetta is correct in everything he says.

Dude - I have no quarrel with you. I do not want to see you banned. I want to see what happens at 50. I want to see if you will do it or not and if you should decide to get yourself banned how you plan on going about it.

It is nothing personal nor meant to be inflammatory in any way. If you were to say "I am not going to do anything and I was kidding", I would take that for what it is, no hard feelings, wont hold it against you and there is no longer any need to continue posting in this thread.

However I think you are actually going to do it and I want to see how.

i know bro we're safe as houses don't you worry

I am going to get myself banned in the most epic way imaginable.

i know bro we're safe as houses don't you worry

I am going to get myself banned in the most epic way imaginable.

LOL and that is why I want to rush this to fifty. LOL

Could be that Robby will be goaded into bannishment.

Ben, are we talking like...a "time out" ban? or a REAL ban? like "all dogs go to heaven you can neverrrr come baaaaaack" type ban???

We talking about robby or myself nugz my love?

Ben, are we talking like...a "time out" ban? or a REAL ban? like "all dogs go to heaven you can neverrrr come baaaaaack" type ban???

See it could be interesting.

you. you said you'd get yourself banned in an EPIC manner. just trying to get a feel of HOW epic.

I said I would ban myself if the thread in question got to fifty pages and I wish to honour that agreement like the gentleman that I am. The banning will be epic, momentous - it will be spoken about on the Pigsty for a good few posts after the incident, at least!

I said I would ban myself if the thread in question got to fifty pages and I wish to honour that agreement like the gentleman that I am. The banning will be epic, momentous - it will be spoken about on the Pigsty for a good few posts after the incident, at least!

I'm on the edge of my seat

Looks like mspendl828 is getting banned next....

But Ben I like you. :(

Back
Top Bottom