Post your design of a Morrissey T-shirt

Please lock yourself in frink thread.

Thank you very much.

I must protest.
I find the heart-shaped sweat stain quite romantic, and feel we should be free to admire it outside of the frink thread.
There are so many other nasty things that are allowed to be discussed outside the pigsty...why shouldn't we allow some frink love to seep out into general discussion...

I must protest.
I find the heart-shaped sweat stain quite romantic, and feel we should be free to admire it outside of the frink thread.
There are so many other nasty things that are allowed to be discussed outside the pigsty...why shouldn't we allow some frink love to seep out into general discussion...

This is a joke thread to post a design of a T-shirt, if you do not intend to post your design, please go to other threads.

Thank you very much.

This is a joke thread to post a design of a T-shirt, if you do not intend to post your design, please go to other threads.

Thank you very much.

If this is a joke thread, I don't see why you have to impose such strict rules. The person posted a picture of what he/she would want on their joke T-shirt. You have a problem because they didn't go into paint and draw out their joke?
sweatstaintshirt-1.jpg

Does this fulfill your rules? Are we allowed to talk about this t-shirt concept now?

Back
Top Bottom