Post your ONE and ONLY photo of Moz that gets you in the mood!

Scarlet1987

The sanest days are mad
Here's mine......a weird choice I'm sure

122ou2g.jpg

get's you in the mood for what? you've to much time on your hands you scarlett fever:p

Gets me in the mood to bend him over and stick a stra............

This thread is full of wrong.

EDIT: To contribute:

mozmont.jpg

Last edited:
Oh here he goes again......

It's because you didn't thank me for going out of my way to post "Children In Pieces" for you as you didn't have it. I don't forget these things. Oh no.

i've been off work all week with flu, i have nothing else to do, i promise i'm not really weird

It's because you didn't thank me for going out of my way to post "Children In Pieces" for you as you didn't have it. I don't forget these things. Oh no.

i've been off work all week with flu, i have nothing else to do, i promise i'm not really weird

I am totally confused.....when was this? I have 'children in pieces' from my All you need is me single......Oh I feel bad now. But I just can't remember you doing me a favour? I am not a rude lady.......just like to open my big mouth! hehe

I am totally confused.....when was this? I have 'children in pieces' from my All you need is me single......Oh I feel bad now. But I just can't remember you doing me a favour? I am not a rude lady.......just like to open my big mouth! hehe

There's an innuendo in there somewhere.

That's fair enough. You made a post in a b-side thread saying there was a handful of b-sides you didn't have. The only one I had handy was Children In Pieces, which was on your list.

I'm boring myself now.

ghoul.jpg

That's fair enough. You made a post in a b-side thread saying there was a handful of b-sides you didn't have. The only one I had handy was Children In Pieces, which was on your list.

I'm boring myself now.

ghoul.jpg

Sorry yes I do remember now. A belated thank you

No problem, anytime. I managed to lose my iPod on Saturday night, all my Moz rareties gone, so felt like being charitable.

Won't happen ever again mind you.

MOZZ8.jpg

So unfrinky pictures of Moz get you all in the mood?

No, just me.

int_vleptiMorrissey20Live20in20Manc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom