Post your Smiths/Morrissey Shirts here...

This thread will be moved as soon as Kewpie takes her thumb out of her ass.

Be patient though.

Last edited:
IMG_5569.jpg

have added a bunch since then though

I have an original Hateful of Hollow shirt. On the back it says "Hateful of Hollow UK tour" with a long list of UK dates.
I recently found it in a thrift store for $17!

I can't at the moment but I'll gather up all my Smiths/moz shirts and take a photo. I have a funny bootleg shirt my sis found at thriftstore where "Morrissey" across the top is off-center.

Sheridan...I'm tremendously jealous!
Regarding the dark Viva Hate shirt, is that logo on the front or back?

The Viva Hate one has the logo etc on the front - nothing on the back. That T Shirt was purchased in HMV in 1988. It has faded terribly though, not aged well.

I have an original Hateful of Hollow shirt. On the back it says "Hateful of Hollow UK tour" with a long list of UK dates.

Mmm...Never seen one of those. Can you post a picture?

Last edited:

"I have an original Hatful of Hollow shirt. On the back it says "Hatful of Hollow UK tour" with a long list of UK dates.
I recently found it in a thrift store for $17!"

Spot the difference :p

:( I wish I still had all my old ones :(
I used to have
Meat is Murder
the boy with the ice cream one
Hatful of hollow
A Moz silhouette one, from the time of Viva Hate, loved that
Queen is dead (green)

Oh all bloody sorts!

Now I have
Je Suis Morrissey
Morrissey Boys Club
A snide Hatful of Hollow Smiths t-shirt :lbf:
All You Need is Morrissey
A 'Morrissey, Marr, Rourke and Joyce' number I got off evil bay (cheap lettering, bah)
The purple Greatest Hits one
A Moz Posse one I bought at Hyde Park last year and then got sodding bleach on it...GUTTED!
A nudey rudey one I seem to have 'acquired' - it was literally waiting on the doorstep for me on Monday when we got home from Gt. Yarmouth, and I didn't even order it! RESULT! :lbf: Except it's too big, but what the hell!
And an ROTT one.

Himself has loads, cos I keep buying them for him :)

"I have an original Hatful of Hollow shirt. On the back it says "Hatful of Hollow UK tour" with a long list of UK dates.
I recently found it in a thrift store for $17!"

Spot the difference :p

Haha, Anyway...of all my years collecting, I've never heard of a Hatful of Hollow tour t-shirt.

I only have the 'Tour Mondiale 2006' shirt which is too small for me and has the wrong bloody date on the back for the gig i went too :(

Don't know wether i should start getting loads of shirts now or wait till ive filled out to my final size.(as i'm tiny now)

Descisions, decisions..

Yes, that was a typo! ;)

Here ya go:

Hmm, hate to be the one to tell you this, but the dates are completely different from the dates as indicated on passionsjustlikemine.com and in addition, the picture on the front was taken in Paris on december 1st, 1984 (last gig of that year), so that shirt has been made after the 1984 tour had finished. My guess would be that it was made somewhere in the 21st century...

Back
Top Bottom