Prayer Circle for 'Skylarker'

BrummieBoy

Would all resident trolls and apprentice trolls please light a 'Morrissey Candle' and join in the prayers for recovery.

2011-08-Morrissey-Candle.jpg

If we can't all be there for each other when the going gets tough, what's the point of our 'community'?

We will be holding a service with the Troll Community Choir this evening. Please ensure you have learned the words to 'No One Can Hold A Candle To You'. We will stream the performance to 'Skylarker' in the secure facility where he continues to make excellent progress and is recuperating slowly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbSgyRZUt-c

Admin notice: Please use the antiseptic wipes provided in 'The Pigsty' internet cafe. There have been several outbreaks of diarrhea on the inmate wards recently. The communal keyboards are not safe and fecal residues are being transmitted to all surfaces in 'The Pigsty'. Ensure you wash your hands before and after each use of the toilet, keyboards/mice or kitchen equipment.

The Management.

Would all resident trolls and apprentice trolls please light a 'Morrissey Candle' and join in the prayers for recovery.

View attachment 13863

If we can't all be there for each other when the going gets tough, what's the point of our 'community'?

We will be holding a service with the Troll Community Choir this evening. Please ensure you have learned the words to 'No One Can Hold A Candle To You'. We will stream the performance to 'Skylarker' in the secure facility where he continues to make excellent progress and is recuperating slowly.

Admin notice: Please use the antiseptic wipes provided in 'The Pigsty' internet cafe. There have been several outbreaks of diarrhea on the inmate wards recently. The communal keyboards are not safe and fecal residues are being transmitted to all surfaces in 'The Pigsty'. Ensure you wash your hands before and after each use of the toilet, keyboards/mice or kitchen equipment.

The Management.

tumblr_lsbp156hxI1qm1lg4o1_500.gif

View attachment 13863

The Management.

You're like a cockroach. A really pretentious, annoying cockroach. I won't rest until you're squashed.

You're like a cockroach. A really pretentious, annoying cockroach. I won't rest until you're squashed.

It's a miracle!

Just one 'Morrissey Candle' on our altar has healed you!
But you must rest. You must rest and not exhaust yourself again lest you be driven back into crisis.
I will be keep you in my prayers so that Jesus may heal your terrible delusions!

Sometimes it's so hard to open our hearts. I truly feel your pain. I understand why you lash out at imaginary 'cockroaches'. But you are safe here in 'The Pigsty' . This is somewhere where you can ventilate all of these psychotic visions. Please believe me when I say that the cockroaches are in your mind. With God's love and the power of prayer, a new life can open up for you.

Remember, no matter where life takes you and even if you can't pay your electricity bill: 'there is a light and it never goes out'. Let the healing light of 'The Morrissey Candle' bathe your heart and mind, and may you be slowly released from these afflictions that so torment you and disrupt your life.

2011-08-Morrissey-Candle.jpg Morrissey Candle

It's a miracle!

But you must rest. You must rest and not exhaust yourself again lest you be driven back into crisis.
I will be keep you in my prayers so that Jesus may heal your terrible delusions!

Sometimes it's so hard to open our hearts. I truly feel your pain. I understand why you lash out at imaginary 'cockroaches'. But you are safe here in 'The Pigsty' . This is somewhere where you can ventilate all of these psychotic visions. Please believe me when I say that the cockroaches are in your mind. With God's love and the power of prayer, a new life can open up for you.

Remember, no matter where life takes you and even if you can't pay your electricity bill: 'there is a light and it never goes out'. Let the healing light of 'The Morrissey Candle' bathe your heart and mind, and may you be slowly released from these afflictions that so torment you and disrupt your life.

View attachment 13887 Morrissey Candle

Lolz

let the rhubarb begin!

It's a miracle!

View attachment 13887 Morrissey Candle

Sweet Jebus!!!! Skylarker has relapsed/regressed. :eek:Dude was taken on a gurney outta the Kristeen vs Troll fest thread. :tears:

Where are your Moz candles? R U 4 real or just fakers?:confused:

this ain't a joke. Skylarker is in DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGGGGGGERRRR!!! He got demons dancing all round his head!:crazy:

memes-jesus-would-be-proud.jpg

lol! lol! to the max!!!!

hey!

need to add 'Worm' to this.

he's showing signs of a full-scale wig-out. :eek:with the grace of God we can bring him back from the edge.

Lordy! Have mercy!

memes-jesus-would-be-proud.jpg2011-08-Morrissey-Candle.jpg

:crazy::lbf::guitar::horny:

Skylarker is in DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGGGGGGERRRR!!! He got demons dancing all round his head!:crazy:

Are these the same demons that rape your asshole nightly and send idiotic thoughts to your brain via satanic sperm?

Are these the same demons that rape your asshole nightly and send idiotic thoughts to your brain via satanic sperm?

Yes. Spot on.

levey.jpg

http://www.dpjs.co.uk/solipsism.html

i gotta go now, lotz 'I.R.L' i need 2 deal with. money shit'n'stuff. been totally LOLZ!!!! etc
don't try and diss me n have the last word so you don't look like a purdy-lip beeatch to the other '2 mental patients' here. I could, and perhaps even should, take this site down, but......i can't quite bring myself to issue the death sentence and bring in the bot-swarm.....but laterz.....plenty of time....new album.....batshite crazy autobiography....Moz is absolutely awesome!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!.....more LOLS!!!!.....:lbf:

now u just stop sniffin at my balls and get along, back to the 'other 2' patients and your loser lives.:crazy:

regards

ps: good luck with the courtin'n'dating stuff, hope u get to 3rd base soon..

plazmidz.jpg

http://coilhouse.net/2008/11/hilarious-posts-from-ayn-rand-dating-site/

i'll be back with a bouquet of barbed wire and white roses for you soon enough. until then......:cool:

Nana_et_rose.jpg

Yes. Spot on.

View attachment 13943

http://www.dpjs.co.uk/solipsism.html

i gotta go now, lotz 'I.R.L' i need 2 deal with. money shit'n'stuff. been totally LOLZ!!!! etc
don't try and diss me n have the last word so you don't look like a purdy-lip beeatch to the other '2 mental patients' here. I could, and perhaps even should, take this site down, but......i can't quite bring myself to issue the death sentence and bring in the bot-swarm.....but laterz.....plenty of time....new album.....batshite crazy autobiography....Moz is absolutely awesome!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!.....more LOLS!!!!.....:lbf:

now u just stop sniffin at my balls and get along, back to the 'other 2' patients and your loser lives.:crazy:

regards

ps: good luck with the courtin'n'dating stuff, hope u get to 3rd base soon..

View attachment 13944

http://coilhouse.net/2008/11/hilarious-posts-from-ayn-rand-dating-site/

i'll be back with a bouquet of barbed wire and white roses for you soon enough. until then......:cool:

View attachment 13942

Translation - Please, please stop replying to me! I've run out of material and all I can muster is I'll rape and/or kill you.

Re: Your comment / reference to 'BrummieBoy'.

We acknowledge receipt of your recent communications referencing 'BrummieBoy' on this thread/forum. The project team have now moved to another site on the World-Wide-Web. A detailed response to your enquiry is not possible at this stage.

If and when the Project Team re-visit this site, your communication will be reviewed for action and, if merited, a response will be provided. Please respect other visitors to this thread and avoid cluttering it with further 'off-topic' responses.

Thank you for your interest in our project.

regards

'The 'BrummieBoy' Project Team.
tumblr_m8al10HO5n1rvb65zo1_400.gif

Has he gone yet?
well, I guess if he is back posting as "Ben Budd" then he won't as "BrummieBoy" :crazy:
I mean that is the unspoken rule here, right?
trolls are allowed to have as many usernames as they want* and as long as they mostly post under one at a time :cool:

*=I guess anonymous is just not good enough for some of them :rolleyes:

Brummski didn't last a week here

just like I predicted.

Sad he wasn't rightfully banned though, which is just another brilliant example of how f***ing glib the moderators are on these forums

doh

well, I guess if he is back posting as "Ben Budd" then he won't as "BrummieBoy"
I mean that is the unspoken rule here, right?
trolls are allowed to have as many usernames as they want* and as long as they mostly post under one at a time

*=I guess anonymous is just not good enough for some of them

Brummie and BenBudd are not the same users.

You should stick to your Georgia thread.

Brummski didn't last a week here

just like I predicted.

Sad he wasn't rightfully banned though, which is just another brilliant example of how f***ing glib the moderators are on these forums

Yeah, Brummie is a troll, but he hasn't violated TOS.

If he does, he'll be given an infraction.

Last edited:
Re: doh

Brummie and BenBudd are not the same users.

You should stick to your Georgia thread.
sorry Kewpie, but like the vast majority of posters on this site, I hold in a much higher regard the opinions of Cornie than I do the likes of you :eek:
even if they turn out to be wrong :thumb:
and I am currently not in Georgia :cool:
do try and keep up dear :p

Back
Top Bottom