Punx.UK T-Shirt

T shirt a little silly, really, as Morrissey pretty much defined the whole aesthetic of the Smiths. If you always hated him you would have never liked the Smiths.
Guess what they mean is 'Love the Smiths, hate modern-day Morrissey' which would be a more understandable sentiment.

[/QUOTE]

Love the music of the Smiths but embarrassed by Morrissey and his increasingly bizarre and downright offensive statements?

[/QUOTE]

What is this?
1983 ?!

Love the music of the Smiths but embarrassed by Morrissey and his increasingly bizarre and downright offensive statements?

[/QUOTE]

What is this?
1983 ?![/QUOTE]

I know. Honestly not much has changed over the years. Even when he was in the smiths he said some outrageous things but people are more divided and extreme these days. This sorta reminds me of the idea that everyone who voted yes for brexit is a racist deserving of hate and harassment I see these days. It’s not enough though to just disagree now you have to declare those who don’t agree with you as evil. I can’t thinknof anything morrissey has done or said that’s deserving of hate

Back
Top Bottom