Morrissey Central "RADIO AIRPLAY 2021" (March 17, 2022)

Where was Morrissey played the most ?

Paris_lf071q.png

1. USA
2. UK
3. France
4. Germany
5. Italy
6. Canada
7. Chile
8. Switzerland
9. Israel
10. Japan
11. Spain
12. Australia
13. Sweden
14. Mexico
15. Denmark
16. Brazil
17. Mexico
18. Belgium
19. Finland
20. Poland

Which countries gave Morrissey almost no airplay?

Untitled_ukprxg.png

1. Jamaica
2. Montenegro
3. Dominican Republic
4. Honduras
5. Bolivia
6. Philippines
7. Thailand
8. South Africa
9. Russia
10. Bulgaria
11. Georgia
12. Guatemala
13. Lithuania
14. Macedonia
15. Indonesia
16. Czech Republic
17. Uruguay
18. Vietnam
19. Latvia
20. El Salvador

SOURCE: BMI Broadcast Music, 2021 summary.
💜 JP, F, ST.

Regards,
FWD.

Moz is played very often in my attic. I hate the radio. Just stupid noise broadcasts and adverts with DJs shouting to desperately appeal to people with no attention spans. I could never understand why anyone these days would subject themselves to that torture.

Last edited:
Frankly, who cares? What are we supposed to glean from this information - that Moz needs to play more shows in Jamaica to drum up support? :unsure:

I think the Buster Keaton photo (cropped) might be from De frente, marchen (1930).

A wild stab in the dark on JP: Iggy Pop is the only radio host I know of who plays Morrissey songs and I hear that his friends call him Jimmy. That's all I've got, sorry!

I heard 'you have killed me' on the Jeremy Vine show ( bbc Radio 2) yesterday, why does it always sound like it has a fresh coat of paint when you hear it on the radio? Strange, viva Moz etc.

And I don't think that small john f dumbhead marr gets any radio airplay on most of those countries

what the criteria for "played the most"? > 1?
and "almost no airplay" < 1?

i'd like to see as i wait for my clothes to dry

Kinda suprised he's still getting any radio play in the UK. Is this just as a solo artist, or including The Smiths?
The airplay situation has never changed in the UK for his earlier solo songs. The big change came in 2020 when, for the first time, none of the four major stations that usually A-list his singles would play any of them at all, let along on their A-list. But the indie stations continued to play FOTG, Suedehead and Every Day etc. as they always had.

Maybe it's inconsiderate to expect Moz to connect with the suffering of so many people in Ukraine but right now his list of countries/radio play seems so out of touch with reality, selfish and shallow. There is more to Moz than this.

And I don't think that small john f dumbhead marr gets any radio airplay on most of those countries
:)
correct you clearly study musicology(y)
the twat is unknown in most of the mentioned countries(n)
their culture and customs prevent the intake of :frogface: 'vocalizing'
coupled with frightful cacophony:hearnoevil:

:hammer:

Maybe it's inconsiderate to expect Moz to connect with the suffering of so many people in Ukraine but right now his list of countries/radio play seems so out of touch with reality, selfish and shallow. There is more to Moz than this.
He can't speak because everything he says will be distorted by the media that use him to generate more hatred because they don't want him and Moz has a long career ahead of him and if he doesn't take care of himself nobody will. I think about the war maybe we can know what Moz thinks, but he's not going to solve anything, so why? We already know that he is a peaceful Being, it is enough for me to know it

:)
correct you clearly study musicology(y)
the twat is unknown in most of the mentioned countries(n)
their culture and customs prevent the intake of :frogface: 'vocalizing'
coupled with frightful cacophony:hearnoevil:

:hammer:
Vegan don't be so bad with don Johnny,,alias peluca telefonica!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom