Reading/Leeds 2006

A

Alex Wilson

Who got a ticket then?

I didnt unfortunately, for now though. It's shit having to wait for another batch to go on sale.

Anybody want to sell me a weekend ticket at Reading for face value? Gwann, you know you wanna!

Yep, I'm going! Am increidibly excited actually, because I haven't been to Reading festival before. The line-up's alright (Franz Ferdinand, Kaiser Chiefs, Arctic Monkeys, Muse, Pearl Jam, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Fall Out Boy, The Streets, etc) but not stunning (except maybe Muse.)
You can still buy tickets from some HMV shops...or hideously over priced on ebay! Look on the offical site!

Is anyone going to this year's V Festival? I'm envious if you are, I tried so hard to get tickets for that.

As I live in Peterborough I'm f***ed for going to a HMV that actually has tickets on sale.

Aaaaahhh....Have you tried all the sites like Piccadilly, Stargreen, Gigs & Tours, Seetickets? Or you could just buy weekend tickets without camping and posh it up in a hotel?!

All Reading weekend tickets have sold out!

I'm on one of the main Reading message boards now, and apparantly more tickets will go on sale in May.

I f***ing hope so anyway.

Damn, there were still some left when I looked earlier....
I hope they sell more for your sake! :)
They didn't sell out as quickly as V did, I notice....

Its gay. Im sure more will go on sale, but right now I'm being impatient as f***, which is bugging me.

I know the feeling...If it's any consolation, the line-up isn't as good as last year's.

It'll get better anyway. I'm looking forward to the Lock Up stage, which is being extended to two days now I believe.

Oh, sweet! Yeah, the full line-up isn't announced yet...Do you know when it will be?

Nope. I guess they'll just gradually add more bands and more tickets will go on sale

A new batch in May. I want May to come now!

Oh, that's for definate now? Cool. Is it just camping tickets?

Back
Top Bottom