recordstore.co.uk everyday bundle pre order

my bundle came today in California. No autograph, but never the less I was impress with recordstore packaging of the bundle.

This bundle was my first ever purchase with Recordstore and yes, the packaging was very well done. I agree with you.
Cheers Moz

Received my bundle today in rainy Southern California with NO signed print. Not going to lie, I'm pretty disappointed, but the package is very well done. (Although I probably wouldn't have ordered it if there wasn't a chance for a signed print. So the marketing scheme worked.....damn it!)

still nothing in the mail today.
hmph!

I ordered three bundles, but there's no signed print. (So I don't think the system is rigged or whatever.) Sads.

Received my bundle today in rainy Southern California with NO signed print. Not going to lie, I'm pretty disappointed, but the package is very well done. (Although I probably wouldn't have ordered it if there wasn't a chance for a signed print. So the marketing scheme worked.....damn it!)

haha i feel you on this.

wounds salted!

I missed out on a signed LP on the YOR tour because they just happened to not have them at the show I was at, and now miss number 2...

wounds salted!

I missed out on a signed LP on the YOR tour because they just happened to not have them at the show I was at, and now miss number 2...

I wanted a YOR from the Hull gig where i got the signed ticket and buttons off his shirt that you can see in this frame. No chance, this will do nicely though. :thumb:

finally arrived, no signed print.

FxCam_1286466665930.jpg

for something i would have bought to begin with,
the signed print was a nice incentive.
many thnx recordstore.co.uk.

my live version of EILS from the hollywood bowl skips during the "and on your face" part...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Bh7veIvwo

it isn't scratched either... it looks like a groove slip up.

anyone else have this issue?

Last edited by a moderator:
my live version of EILS from the hollywood bowl skips during the "and on your face" part...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Bh7veIvwo

it isn't scratched either... it looks like a groove slip up.

anyone else have this issue?

Mine is skipping all over the place with a brand new needle — not Morrissey's fault, but a cheap pressing. (I'm looking at you EMI.) Cherry on top of the icing on the cake.

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally got my bundle, no signed print:(, but the records play good:thumb:.
Good luck to everyone

I've got a dodgy skip on "Trash" but otherwise fine. Sounds a bit stodgy and muddy but it is a live recording afterall

Weird. I don't have any problems with mine. And they're thick heavyweight vinyls too. You'd think there'd be better Quality Control.

I'll happily second that the vinyl seems to be good quality, but the pressings are NOT top quality. (Morrissey would expect it, but do we really expect quality from EMI?) My records (it feels foreign just typing that out) were virgin vinyl, clean, and played with a fresh needle. There's no reason for the skips except bad pressings.

EMI - Viva Hate — don't you dare screw it up.

XXX,
—A

Be happy you lot got yours at all. I'm still feckin' waiting :)

Hopefully, they sent all the "skippers" to you all and mine will be pristine! Ok, that's just spiteful. i take it back.

Actually, the signed print will be a bonus and I'll appreciate it but no biggie if I don't get one. I've never been much one for autographs I've not gotten in person. Somehow they just ring hollow to an extent. Not so much concerned with authenticity of any signed item. That's a side issue. For me, it just would mean more if I got it myself.

That said, I'm happy for anyone that got one and loves it. Enjoy!

Grrrr - got the bundle but packed in Zürich, Switzerland so I suspect I never had a chance anyway - am pretty angry at recordstore, wouldn`t have bought it there if I knew that - so won`t buy there in the future.

temper%20tantrum.jpg

Back
Top Bottom