Recordstore.co.uk "Paris" 3 format bundle for a fiver

I have ordered with EIL.COM : the 3 formats for £ 8. It talks about a UK limited release single set, description as a box set. I ordered with them before and have been very happy with everything.
Cheers Moz

People are talking abou there being one 7" and two CDs. But, on the HMV website there are 2 7"s and one CD, this is also what I ordered in store at HMV.

Can anyone clarify this?

People are talking abou there being one 7" and two CDs. But, on the HMV website there are 2 7"s and one CD, this is also what I ordered in store at HMV.

Can anyone clarify this?

From the main thread:

This multi-buy offer pack contains the following products:
Morrissey: I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris - 7 inch single - normal price £2.99
Morrissey: I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris - CD Single - normal price £2.99

The website(and preorder) specifically state a "3 pack w/2 cd's and a 7"...see for yourself:

http://www.recordstore.co.uk/productdetail.jsp?productPK=unittest-7ZzdDCbfYuPRKU2oqN3IEb-13

Last edited:
From the main thread:

This multi-buy offer pack contains the following products:
Morrissey: I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris - 7 inch single - normal price £2.99

The website(and preorder) specifically state a "3 pack w/2 cd's and a 7"...see for yourself:

http://www.recordstore.co.uk/productdetail.jsp?productPK=unittest-7ZzdDCbfYuPRKU2oqN3IEb-13

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/simpleSearch.do?searchUID=&pGroupID=1&adultFlag=false&primaryID=1&simpleSearchString=Morrissey+-+I%27m+Throwing+My+Arms+Around+Paris

Re: Paris pre-order from recordstore.co.uk question

If you're in the US, it probably won't get to you until about a week after it's released, but it'll be shipped before it's released, or at least that's what it's like for me.

Last edited:
This initially happened to me to but the charge has since been removed from my account. Has this happened to anyone else? Will it be reapplied when the single is released?

Just a small point, I pre-ordered the £5 bundle for Throwing..... and they've already processed my payment even though the single isn't out until the 9 Feb. Personally, I think this a bit cheeky, if you pre-order anything from any of the bigger companies HMV, play, Amazon etc then payment isn't taken until the items are about to be shipped. I know this seems a pointless whinge as it's gonna cost me the same amount of money but it annoys me that they have my money a month in advance for items that they might not be able to get.

Mine too:guitar:

yeah three weeks and the vinyl will be bent..

I hope not. All 3 of my previous bundles arrived in perfect shape, despite the flimsy packaging. But this time, I'm getting 2 7"s and 3 CDs (Moz bundle + Lily Allen bundle), instead of 2 7"s and 1 CD, so I'm a bit worried about how that's going to fit...

And I f***ed up when I pre-ordered the deluxe YoR; I thought they'd add it to this order to save me some shipping, but they didn't. :doh:

3 formats recordstore

I've ordered the 3 formats of the new single from recordstore uk.
When I check my order status it says 'pending'. What does that mean?

Back
Top Bottom