Morrissey Central "RENAISSANCE MONTURA HOTEL LOBBY AT LAX (Los Angeles)" (March 18, 2024)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/renaissance-montura-hotel

full

Photo by Richard Blade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hotel has neon sign

Stop f***ing around, you go from hotel to hotel... Don't have a fixed place? What a waste of money !! Plus that of going from toilet to toilet. Lying on used beds yucks I was always disgusted to lie on hotel beds, the mattresses are used .yuck, yuck
He should take up camping and pitch a tent.

I know, I know. Maybe he's travelling the globe looking for love, and hoping that when he gives these hugs and handshakes there will be a bolt from the blue. For all I tend to think that Johnny Marr totally broke his heart and he and Damon are very close, I wonder if he secretly desires a stable home with someone he loves, and Damon isn't quite it. And so he continues to roam and search....the man who has gone on record saying that humans were meant to live alone!
It is spring time. He needs to take a lover. No femmes, fats, or hairies?

It could be worse, they could have used lyrics from Roy's Keane.

I know, I know. Maybe he's travelling the globe looking for love, and hoping that when he gives these hugs and handshakes there will be a bolt from the blue. For all I tend to think that Johnny Marr totally broke his heart and he and Damon are very close, I wonder if he secretly desires a stable home with someone he loves, and Damon isn't quite it. And so he continues to roam and search....the man who has gone on record saying that humans were meant to live alone!
Yes, you can live alone but in a place other than a hotel. It's sad for me not to have a fixed place in the world. Someone thought I'm from Brazil, but I'm not from Argentina. It doesn't matter if she goes with Damon or not. Alone or accompanied, but in the same place. You travel and then you get tired and don't workYes,
It is spring time. He needs to take a lover. No femmes, fats, or hairies?
He's got a lot of girls and not so much, they're fat

Pretty soon it will be random cars with Smiths/Morrissey bumper stickers. Look at what we saw on this Prius while stuck on the 405!! HOLY SHIT!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom