Rewind the Film

Kilt Uncle

New album by the Manic Street Preachers. Anyone got it?

25 years of music and culture and they're still coming up with exciting new music. The single, 'Show me the wonder' has all the excitement of a clown orgy, with an inspirational horn section thrown in. Tracks such as 'This sullen Welsh heart' and 'Anthem for a lost cause' show that melody still matters to bands who can still create originality and beauty.

Never did get manic street preachers, but i''l tell you one thing when a rock n roll band bring in a horn section it's the end, weak and desperate, they're over.

Never did get manic street preachers, but i''l tell you one thing when a rock n roll band bring in a horn section it's the end, weak and desperate, they're over.

Like The Clash did on London Calling, you mean?

Exactly dead and gone 2 years later, maybe 3 years.

New album by the Manic Street Preachers. Anyone got it?

25 years of music and culture and they're still coming up with exciting new music. The single, 'Show me the wonder' has all the excitement of a clown orgy, with an inspirational horn section thrown in. Tracks such as 'This sullen Welsh heart' and 'Anthem for a lost cause' show that melody still matters to bands who can still create originality and beauty.

The only MSP albums I really love are The Holy Bible and Everything Must Go. The rest are patchy affairs and after Know Your Enemy I just stopped caring. Actually I'm surprised there isn't way more love for them on this site. Probably would've been years ago.

The only MSP albums I really love are The Holy Bible and Everything Must Go. The rest are patchy affairs and after Know Your Enemy I just stopped caring. Actually I'm surprised there isn't way more love for them on this site. Probably would've been years ago.

It's time to start caring again...:) Check out 'Send Away The Tigers' and 'Journal for plague lovers' which are Richey's lyrics left over. I think they are far better now than before, and i agree with you, i thought they would be more popular on this sight, but then again Morrissey had a go at them and that's enough for some of his followers.

- - - Updated - - -

This gave me a hearty chuckle....thank you.:)

Back
Top Bottom