Robert Downey, Jr. Is the Hotness

He is so stupid. :lbf:

Thanks, alek and welcome to the thread! :thumb:

I've had this song stuck in my head for two days.

Last edited by a moderator:
The entire interview. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
RDJesus Rolling Stone interview!

2cfbfnk.jpg

105p351.jpg

34resgk.jpg

iggb2e.jpg

Wow, platypus! Thanks! I'll have to purchase a copy ASAP!

RDJesus indeed.

ca66b427.jpg

Thanks bysshe!
On the Ewan McGregor & Craig Ferguson thread too :D
Keep beauties like the picture above coming! ;)

You're very welcome! I have a second job working online so I began this thread as a way to distract myself from the annoyance of the work. I couldn't think of a better distraction. ;)

In case you haven't seen them, I posted a few lip syncing videos on the Craig/Ewan thread.

Sorry for re-postin' pics, but I'm just making my way through the thread.

RDJ + glasses = hotness! :thumb:

I have a work colleague who is the double of him in that first photo.

I had a huge crush on him when Chances Are came out in '89 ? I loved him in the Elton John video and I just saw Sherlock Holmes. Inbetween that I've got a lot of catchin' up to do. :lbf:

bysshe - Want to give me a list of his best movies ?

Thanks to Platypus for scanning that rather interesting article.

Pardon my naivete, but what is face-f***ing? He mentions it twice, in different contexts.

Pardon my naivete, but what is face-f***ing? He mentions it twice, in different contexts.

I found the article online; glad you liked it.

As for face-f***ing, I have no idea.

Sorry for re-postin' pics, but I'm just making my way through the thread.

RDJ + glasses = hotness! :thumb:

I have a work colleague who is the double of him in that first photo.

I had a huge crush on him when Chances Are came out in '89 ? I loved him in the Elton John video and I just saw Sherlock Holmes. Inbetween that I've got a lot of catchin' up to do. :lbf:

bysshe - Want to give me a list of his best movies ?

Oh, dear Jeebus. Is your co-worker single? I think I need to meet him. You should take a picture of him and send it to me in a PM. ;)

Repost whatever you like! I love RDJ in glasses, too. I first developed a crush on him in 1985 when he was on Saturday Night Live. He and Anthony Michael Hall were on "Weekend Update" making fart noises, RDJ on his hands and AMH in the crook of his elbow, I believe. Love at first fart.

b97e847d.jpg

As far as recommendations go, there are still a lot of his films that I haven't seen, but here is a list of my favorites so far.

Less Than Zero
Chaplin
Natural Born Killers
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Fur
Charlie Bartlett
Iron Man
Tropic Thunder
Sherlock Holmes

He's so consistently good that it's hard not to love him in everything. I have Wonder Boys, Gothika, Zodiac, and Good Night, and Good Luck but I haven't had a chance to watch them yet. Too much working in my life to sit down and watch much of anything these days. I would probably start with Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, though, assuming you haven't seen it yet. He just absolutely kills me in Tropic Thunder. If you can get the Unrated Director's Cut, the scene where he's disguised as the farmer is extended and the subtitles are funny as hell. They make me cry.

No bats in the cave ? :confused:

Wow! Wow! Wow!

My, he has the best hair!

I loved the suit and bowtie he wore on Jimmy Kimmel, so full of style.

No boogers in his nose. ;)

I found the article online; glad you liked it.

As for face-f***ing, I have no idea.

Face-f***ing would be when someone is giving a man a blow job while the man is holding the person's head still and pretty much as it says, f***s his/her face by thrusting his penis in and out of his/her mouth.
saw IronMan2 yesterday... miaowwww :D :)

I'm so jealous! I'm going to see it while I'm in NYC this weekend. I can't wait!

The fact that he wants to collaborate with Elvis Costello makes me love him even more, if that's possible. I just saw Elvis this weekend. He was brilliant and looked and sounded fantastic.

I first developed a crush on him in 1985 when he was on Saturday Night Live. He and Anthony Michael Hall were on "Weekend Update" making fart noises, RDJ on his hands and AMH in the crook of his elbow, I believe.

I remember them on that show, tho not that particular sketch. I recall they always had wet hair like they'd just gotten out of the shower. They seemed pretty damn high all the time too, not that I judge... Hey, it was NYC in the 80's, the city was knee-deep in Bolivian marching powder or so I've read.

Tags
craigiscuter do me baby where'sdaniel?
Back
Top Bottom