Rumor: Morrissey U.S. concert dates (Oct. 3 - Nov. 3, 2017) listed on Spotify

UPDATE July 27:

The dates no longer appear in Spotify.

Spotify is listing the following under the concerts -> all concerts section of Morrissey's entry on their app/site.

40413_spotify_us_dates.png

Regards,
FWD.

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
Though not on that list - it makes me wonder if the Hollywood Bowl show is still on the table as it works with that general timeline (if this is real in the first place).

Calling all U S hecklers !
It's time to mobilise and get boot camp ready to heckle Clownerrey with cries of "Show us your papers ! Show us your 4kin I D papers NOW ! "
All personal to wear t-shirts with #we:heartssuit:Rome/BaroneRAffaele.

These dates probably won't happen it could just be an attempt to get Martin back on board.
Nevertheless you should remain on high alert and in good voice.

At ease everyone!

#we:heartssuit:Rome/BaroneRAffaele

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Kristeen Young was asking for help translating lyrics into Latin... Rome Connection? She already has a record coming out, could she be on the new Moz album? Maybe go on tour again? Will be exciting if she is.

Trump let him in? Reckon that's a too right bloomin' onion daft wacker inn nn n it considering Steve has been living in LA since 1996 and it wouldn't surprise me if he is an American citizen but would never admit it so all you anti Americans can listen to America is not the World over and over and pray he will come to your backwards country just like 18 years ago and buy tickets. Just down the street from Uncle Steve is one of the largest Trump supporters in the USA. His name is Brittish hero and American citizen John Lydon. When will you people wake up? I reckon me wish Uncle Steve Steve gives us a break here in Southern California. It's only been 3 months since his last concert here and I haven't even worn my Be Kind to Morrissey T-shirt yet. It's still in the backseat.

Kristeen Young was asking for help translating lyrics into Latin... Rome Connection? She already has a record coming out, could she be on the new Moz album? Maybe go on tour again? Will be exciting if she is.

Too much drama when she is around and the cancels have been very infrequent since she hasn't been around. I haven't seen him happier. Also, she doesn't have much of a following. Opening bands would be nice but maybe a more up and coming artist he likes.

Too much drama when she is around and the cancels have been very infrequent since she hasn't been around.

I wouldn't go that far! Very infrequent as compared to what?

Moz planning to make Jenna skint again just in time for xmas, maybe he believes tending to the subspecies pays off well?

Cause everyone knows that cops in the USA are much nicer than in Italy. Just as well Moz is only black on the inside...

Opening bands would be nice but maybe a more up and coming artist he likes.

I say skip the opening act and do a longer set ... probably not going to happen. Maybe see if Future Islands are available? I know they opened once on a prior tour - would definitely help build their audience.

Oh shit, what about Smash Mouth??? Supposedly M's a huge fan. :eek:

I say skip the opening act and do a longer set ... probably not going to happen. Maybe see if Future Islands are available? I know they opened once on a prior tour - would definitely help build their audience.

Oh shit, what about Smash Mouth??? Supposedly M's a big fan.

His opening acts and personal favourites when it comes to music shows what bad taste he's got. Opening for him became a curse and many are the bands that never recovered, like Sack.

When he played at Solna in Sweden in 1997 the audience booed the opening act and I heard someone shout "never come back again" as the band left the stage. Then again that crowd were mostly football fans wearing english football shirts.

Cor blimey. I just might be in Boston that week....... I wouldn't plan a trip around a Moz concert (for obvious fear of cancellation) but it sure would be a nice bonus to see Moz.
I like that you were rated "troll" for one of the most sensible sentiments I've ever read on this site. Only a fool would plan extensive and expensive travel around a Morrissey concert nowadays. At least not without some sort of backup plan in place first.

I like that you were rated "troll" for one of the most sensible sentiments I've ever read on this site. Only a fool would plan extensive and expensive travel around a Morrissey concert nowadays. At least not without some sort of backup plan in place first.

I get that all the time so try walking in my shoes.

LOL

What if you just hate yourself? I think that is a common affliction on this site. The only remedy is to develop a split personality and hope the new persona is nice.

well, in that case... all new personas may attend ! :D

glad you pointed that out. Sensible is the right word. Everyone knows he does cancel, so if you're gonna take that chance and he does cancel, then don't whine about it after. So simple... so sensible. For it's never M's fault, people gotta make their own choices and choose wisely.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom