Rumour about B Boorer and Morrissey 'bust up'

A

Anonymous

This posted elsewhere by Uncle Skinny - perhaps deserves its own thread...

"Just passing on the info - there may have been a bust-up between Moz and Boz, with Boz quitting. You can't do a tour without your guitarist. Can you?"

L O L :laughing:

If this is true just watch how the bots will round up on Martin. :popcorn:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

What is there to quit?
A dozen gigs, at most, at 100 pounds per?

Makes you wonder why Gustavo was looking more and more like Boz with each passing day.

What is there to quit?
A dozen gigs, at most, at 100 pounds per?

Makes you wonder why Gustavo was looking more and more like Boz with each passing day.

Hi Martin,
It looks like it's about to break are you sure this is what you want ? It's not to late to say sorry !

Diesel

Even just three years ago I would've said Moz could never carry on without Boz. He'd stop touring and presumably stop recording. Now Gustavo and to a lesser extent Jesse seem to rally to the death for Moz, and if it were to be true that Boz left, it wouldn't be inconceivable to me that Moz would get another guitarist and carry on.

That would be come out as a total shock , I wouldn't think Boz would quit his biggest income but perhaps bring out to the light the real Boz.
It's very cute how all the fandom think Boz is the savior and the sweetest ...

That would be come out as a total shock , I wouldn't think Boz would quit his biggest income but perhaps bring out to the light the real Boz.

"It's very cute how all the fandom think Boz is the savior and the sweetest ..."

If the bust up is true it won't take very long for the bots to turn on Martin. Especially if he starts to spill the beans on what it's like putting up with Dorrissey and his companion.

There could, gonna be some trouble !
A whole lawnmower will need rebuilding :cool:

Could it be that Alain 4kd with Martins head by posting how to :guitar:Smiths songs on utube ?
Steve : (in the studio) " We could always send for Alain!

Did Martin do a Solomon and stick one on Steve :eek:

Roll up ! Roll up everyone ! It's circus time :rofl: again !
#we:heartssuit:Rome

I really hope this isn't true, or is at least resolvable.
Boz's World Peace compositions were brilliant. Probably his best since Vauxhall and I.
Chaps, please patch this thing up!

His biggest income? How much do you think he has earned from being with Morrissey this year? 5 gigs and a few weeks recording?
Boz makes more with producing others in his own studios and of course from past royalties.

mozz needs to fire everyone and start fresh. there are 1000s of musicians worldwide who would love to play live with morrissey. there are certainly a couple hundred great indie/alt-rock songwriters out there who would love to give mozzer their demos.

everything now is stale.

It's funny when you look back !
It's all very plausible, there's been a very strong whiff of smelly kippers in the air of late hasn't there ?
Everything seems to be up in the air doesn't it ?

"It's on !"
True 2 Nobody on/off
Lawnmowers in Rome
Lawnmower not in Rome
"What happened in Rome" #Steven accosted
Rome Facebook-gate
Shammy Ryanair posting/post removing gate
Shammy Ryanair in Rome/not in Rome gate
Driver-gate
Invisible Diesel
Invisible record deal/label
Terrible press/management
It's off !

Showing all the signs of a tin-pot budget if you ask me :tiphat:

#we:loveletter:Rome

Here is to hoping for the best. I think Morrissey is in a good place in his life right now, if there was a row, I hope they patch it up. Spending a month with anyone is tough. I always got the impression the two got on quit well. This is one person Morrissey shouldn't shut out. The loyalty of Boz is unbelievable.

mozz needs to fire everyone and start fresh. there are 1000s of musicians worldwide who would love to play live with morrissey. there are certainly a couple hundred great indie/alt-rock songwriters out there who would love to give mozzer their demos.

everything now is stale.

Playing live is the last thing to worry about.
It's writing decent 4kin material in the first place that's been lacking for a very long time.
It's been shit central since Alain departed if you ask me.

Think it's best if Martin walks, he's been punching way above his weight for years.
The rest of the Lawnmowers need to move on now in their pub-rock careers.
Steve ? Should take his own advice " knock it on the head and stay in bed " .
Success has made a failure of his life.

Who is Diesel?

"Who is Diesel" ? doh:

Diesel walks in the shadow, Diesel carries the bags, Diesel is a midget of olive completion, Diesel is 24/7 , 5* hotel entertainment, ( see the film Bruno ), Diesel is NOT gay just like Steve is NOT gay.

What kind of fan are you to not know these things ?

I do hope I've not spoiled it all for you :tiphat:

#we:loveletter:Rome

Three Benny's posts in the same page. Curious.

Because I must ! The 4kin bots have gone all mute :rofl:

No need to be curious Countthree, it's just a case of Bots/Rabbits and headlights.

A rumour from an unnamed source that isn't corrobated by anyone else in the know. Surprised it hasn't made the main page!

SOSB

Back
Top Bottom