Russell Brand to get Moz tatoo

Never in the history of the entertainment world has anyone profited so much with such little talent. Russell Brand has managed to do this, though. I don't understand what there is to like about him either. He is an outspoken (yawn) slut if you ask me. In fact, the only thing likeable about him is he is such a huge fan of Morrissey. If not for that I wouldn't even bother writing this.

:thumb:

Erm, take whatever The S** say with a grain of salt..absolute rubbish that paper.

JUSTICS for the 96!

Russell's a very funny if not very flawed man. read his autobiography, a tragic comedy.

Erm, take whatever The S** say with a grain of salt..absolute rubbish that paper.

JUSTICS for the 96!

well said. I didn't read the link as I can't lower myself to the level of scum. I just like Russel Brand, a good man in my opinion.

Seems a bit odd to me. Morrissey and Brand are at least good acquaintances if not friends. Is it not a bit strange to get your friend's lyric tatooed on you?

I don't find that strange at all. I know many people who have tattoos of lyrics and images from friend's band and if anything it's rather flattering in my opinion. Especially to show a friend that what they wrote and did with their talent meant so much to them that they would go to the lengths of permanently putting it on their body. I'm planning on getting some lyrics from a close friend's band tattooed on me as soon as I get enough money.

As for Brand, I actually find him quite funny for the most part and don't see why his sexual life should be any concern to anyone else as long as what he does is consensual between everyone involved. Everyone has their own thing.

I for one can't wait for Morrissey and Russell to have a huge falling-out. I'm surprised that RB lasted this long to be honest. He's a twat.

Back
Top Bottom