Morrissey Central "RW" (January 31, 2024)

Via CJ's IG story.

Robbie Williams in Morrissey shirt.

Casa-posted link now a Central post via mozhug25:

Screenshot_20240131-222155~2.png

Prolly good do without any praise from someone with the initials RW.

Thanks Moz, this is exactly what I was hoping for!! Why post a health update or anything sincere? I'd much rather see a half naked euro pop star posing in one of your shirts!!
A little progress report on the patient would be nice.
1706826996348.png
Has he rested and taken his remedies? Is he sitting up and taking tea? Sláinte!

I can't believe Morrissey posted that nonsense with R-W! It's unbelievable that he has never apologized for not performing at concerts in South America, Mexico, Australia, etc. It's a mockery to post something like that and not show respect to all fans. And I, like a fool, thought Morrisey was sick and that's why he canceled... The truth is that this attitude is disrespectful and is too much. Morrissey can't complain about being talked down to. It was too much, it's almost contempt for his fans, I saw it and I couldn't believe it ..... Sad DISAPPOINTMENT...Pasando la linea de flotacion ...una vez más .Ya fue.

Moz duetting with Rabie Williams is the same as him duetting with Rick Ghastly. WHY would you want a self-made artistic genius to sing with manufactured bobble heads?
The same ones he puts photographs of himself with on his singles and posts videos of them wearing his t shirts on his shitty website? He clearly thinks they're worth his time. If not, why bother giving them any coverage whatsoever?

If it appears on social media connected to his crew & then on Central without any comment then there's no reason to think Morrissey posted it.

If it appears on social media connected to his crew & then on Central without any comment then there's no reason to think Morrissey posted it.

You seem to know his every move, why didn't he come out against Trump using the Smiths song?

The same ones he puts photographs of himself with on his singles and posts videos of them wearing his t shirts on his shitty website? He clearly thinks they're worth his time. If not, why bother giving them any coverage whatsoever?
Cos Moz wants the recognition and coverage he thinks he deserves, so he's happy if any celeb serves his cause. So you're right. I'd just prefer if he picked more worthy human billboards.

I can't believe Morrissey posted that nonsense with R-W! It's unbelievable that he has never apologized for not performing at concerts in South America, Mexico, Australia, etc. It's a mockery to post something like that and not show respect to all fans. And I, like a fool, thought Morrisey was sick and that's why he canceled... The truth is that this attitude is disrespectful and is too much. Morrissey can't complain about being talked down to. It was too much, it's almost contempt for his fans, I saw it and I couldn't believe it ..... Sad DISAPPOINTMENT...Pasando la linea de flotacion ...una vez más .Ya fue.
Oh nooo! You joined the HATERS too? Why are you still here etc etc? Morrissey cannot be blamed.

L o v e l y 💝
Moz fan. You're from Brazil, right? Don't you think it was too much for Morrissey to post this and not apologize for canceling 2 twice in South America? It outrages me because it's a sign that all he cares about is money and that he's ungrateful. I was always on his side, but this is the straw that breaks the camel's back. His website is called Morrissey Central, if he didn't publish that, then they're running it, and then it's true that those advising him are enemies because they harm him. It can't be that you don't give any opinion, it doesn't do M's career any good, Morrissey could write a line apologizing because that's his duty, and the fans could believe him again. As long as I don't hear from him, sir, apologizing, I won't forgive you. You don't do him any good by not complaining, because you help his ego increase

L o v e l y 💝
No le hace bien a la carrera de Morrisseey. Que no le digamos las cosas que hace pesimo , solo aumenta su ego .De mi parte no creo que ser fan signifique aguantarle todo...hizo dos cancelaciones en nuestros paises Argentina y Brasil entre otros ,y no fue capaz de dar la cara en ninguna ,y encima publica esta boludez con ese tonto que lleva su remera ,en vez de aunque sea escribir dos palabras para los que pagamos la entrada para ver al señorito..No ,no ea así ,pero ese gesto sale de cada uno si el no lo siente ...despues que no se queje cuando hablan mal de él.

Moz fan. You're from Brazil, right? Don't you think it was too much for Morrissey to post this and not apologize for canceling 2 twice in South America? It outrages me because it's a sign that all he cares about is money and that he's ungrateful. I was always on his side, but this is the straw that breaks the camel's back. His website is called Morrissey Central, if he didn't publish that, then they're running it, and then it's true that those advising him are enemies because they harm him. It can't be that you don't give any opinion, it doesn't do M's career any good, Morrissey could write a line apologizing because that's his duty, and the fans could believe him again. As long as I don't hear from him, sir, apologizing, I won't forgive you. You don't do him any good by not complaining, because you help his ego increase
Ooo please, stop it. You don’t own him!

Give the man a break. All these criticizing and moaning. Why should he explain? We don’t own him!
There's so much destruction
All over the world
And all you can do is complain about Moz
You bang your head against the wall
And say you're sick of it all
Yet, you remain
'Cause all you need is Moz

Back
Top Bottom