Say something nice about someone on solo

I mean... Notice who started this thread... And then notice who has started the fight threads. Jus' sayin'. :straightface:

So you are saying you're nicer than troublelovesme?
I don't know her...I guess it's a her...I saw a picture of her licking a shirt. :sick:

So you are saying you're nicer than troublelovesme?
I don't know her...I guess it's a her...I saw a picture of her licking a shirt. :sick:

I would never say that.

It was from the Ringleader tour too, so it was probably extra salty. :sick:

:D "these pretzels, I mean pieces of this Ringleader shirt, are making me thirsty"

george.jpg

Scarlet Ibis is a dear for starting this thread and making So Low a little brighter. :nicethread::guitar::)

(I also personally love her for never ever having started a thread in the Pigsty! :) )

Maccabee and Kimmy Sticks both seem really nice. Clearly they haven't discovered the real me yet. :lbf:

Corrissey seems to be beloved by most everyone, including me! She deserves it, for being such a nice person. :)

Last edited:
Scarlet Ibis is a dear for starting this thread and making So Low a little brighter. :nicethread::guitar::)

(I also personally love her for never ever having started a thread in the Pigsty! :) )

Maccabee and Kimmy Sticks both seem really nice. Clearly they haven't discovered the real me yet. :lbf:

Corrissey seems to be beloved by most everyone, including me! She deserves it, for being such a nice person. :)

Thank ye!! Same to you, sir.

<3 Troubleluvsme

jamescagney is the sweetest person I've ever met. He has a very soft heart. He's also very intelligent, cute, funny, and talented.

Thank ye!! Same to you, sir.

You mean, "clearly I haven't discovered the real you yet either?" :lbf:

I'm often told "same to you" around here, but it's a pleasant change to hear it in the nice way! :)

Tags
*puke 1hottrubzplz circle jerk daveyhavok<3 dog nuts i <3 pt i am hot i<3ghosts i<3kyleleonard kyle is coo kyle's lovely leigh94 is cute love fest mr is hot nicethredscarlt sns22ownage
Back
Top Bottom