searching for a picture

smiler

Hello everybody

I'm searching for a picture of Uncle Moz from 24th Feb 1995 Brixton Academy show, it was the biggest show of the Boxers tour

I managed to get a piece of his shirt that night and would really like to have a picture of him actually wearing the thing.

The shirt is light blue(ish) with pink stripes fat then thin - he may have worn more than one on the night -

He came on to the stage with a tabourine that had "ERIC" written on it - I think he'd done that a few times...

Can anybody help - please?

I understand there is a video of that show as well - that would be even better?

thanks please thanks

Last edited:
Unfortunately http://morrissey_web.com has been shutdown for some reason where might had pictures you're looking for.

You have to wait at least 3-4 days, not all the members visit the forums everyday.

I would quite like to have a pic of Moz at Manchester apollo in 06 as i ended up with some of the light blue shirt,

thats if anyone has a pic and is willing to share

thanks

but... you're looking for ONE picture? As in "a specific one"?
Can you tell us exactly what pic?

but... you're looking for ONE picture? As in "a specific one"?
Can you tell us exactly what pic?

Any picture of him wearing the blue(ish) with pink stripes (fat then thin) shirt from Brixton 1995 - Any at all - any - not a specific one - just any one - anyone?

you're gonna need someone on your side.

Hello, Abe! How'd you weather the storm? Are you home now? How did your place fare?

See, this thread CAN get some instant gratification... :)

Back
Top Bottom