Share your psychopath story here

Re: Share your psychopath story here...

Oh look, I'm a psychopath...

11276249003_42f4ff3669_z.jpg

Oh wait, I'm not...

11276211276_f77ac216a7_z.jpg

See just how silly and unscientific this test is? Also notice how flattering and positive the description for psychopathology is. Doesn't seem like a bad thing to be at all. Something to aspire to actually. Much better than the doormat description for the 0% deficient score.

This test is like those pop psychology quizzes you find in women's magazines. In other words, worthless. And irresponsible. A true psychopath would be advised to get get help, be on America's most wanted list, or be in prison.

You are a fat, ugly, pathetic excuse for a human being. You are also a hypocrite and a lying sack of shit. I threw out the olive branch. Even others noticed. And what do you do? Tell me I am a clavicle ridden, Charlie Rose with a dry vagina. Nice. You make me sick. Your sister is probably as stupid as you. No wonder you get along. And don't tell me about family pathology. Where were your mom and dad when you were 14 getting raped by a 45 year old man? My dad would have killed Evan. So would have my mom. Your parents failed you. No wonder you are one f***ed up individual.

The list of people you have and contine to have conflicts with is long.

Me
Skylarker
Viva
NHNS
Playcat
Irregular Regular
BrummieBoy
Johnny
Amy
Luke Action McClure
Misguided Angel
Robby

This is just in the last three months.

I sometimes disagree with people about stuff but I don't harp on them and call them fat and ugly. Also it's weird you made a list. (An inaccurate list. I'd have a pint with Amy in a heartbeat. Who is Johnny?:squiffy:)

I sometimes disagree with people about stuff but I don't harp on them and call them fat and ugly. Also it's weird you made a list. (An inaccurate list. I'd have a pint with Amy in a heartbeat. Who is Johnny?:squiffy:)

That was the shortlist. Nobody around here likes you, shy of of a few. Ask yourself why. And, I don't think Amy would sit down and have a pint with you. I have read her posts and exchanges with you. She thinks you are a delusional fool.

Johnny Barleycorn is Johnny. But you knew that.

I see you are fighting with an anonymous person in the NYC Book Signing thread right now. Accusing him or her of being KY. Do you really not see how you look from the outside? I called you fat as you keep posting pics of clavicles and trying to shame me for being thin. It isn't working. You could not pay me enough to be your size. You are fat. And not f.i.t. You are disgusting--a real chub scout, without the scout part. Why do you think everyone is repulsed by your sex talk? Because you are the most unsexy person they have come across online. You are like a horny dog that humps pillows. You are vile. No one wanks to see your selfies. No one ever responds positively to you posting them. And yet, you continue to post them. Why? For attention? To make people ill? Makes no sense. We know what you look like. We don't need reminded every freaking week.

Btw, posting pics of a child molester on Solo and glorifying that sick relationship is the handiwork of a very ill person. That is not normal. You are a very troubled woman.

That was the shortlist. Nobody around here likes you, shy of of a few. Ask yourself why. And, I don't think Amy would sit down and have a pint with you. I have read her posts and exchanges with you. She thinks you are a delusional fool.

Johnny Barleycorn is Johnny. But you knew that.

I see you are fighting with an anonymous person in the NYC Book Signing thread right now. Accusing him or her of being KY. Do you really not see how you look from the outside? I called you fat as you keep posting pics of clavicles and trying to shame me for being thin. It isn't working. You could not pay me enough to be your size. You are fat. And not f.i.t. You are disgusting--a real chub scout, without the scout part. Why do you think everyone is repulsed by your sex talk? Because you are the most unsexy person they have come across online. You are like a horny dog that humps pillows. You are vile. No one wanks to see your selfies. No one ever responds positively to you posting them. And yet, you continue to post them. Why? For attention? To make people ill? Makes no sense. We know what you look like. We don't need reminded every freaking week.

Btw, posting pics of a child molester on Solo and glorifying that sick relationship is the handiwork of a very ill person. That is not normal. You are a very troubled woman.

If you wanted me to post sick, disgusting pics of my fat horrible face and chubby grotesque fingers, you could've just asked. I'm waving at your clavicles.

11277300045_2d56c336a8_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom