should morrissey die

?

• Total voters
Urban, you spent years anonymously attacking VH. Are you telling me you did this out of love but only now openly admit because he’s become a woman?
It's a bit weird cause I never noticed Viva much over the years. You say I attacked Viva and I think it was the other way. I was kind of shocked when Viva turned out to be the person she is now.

It had nothing to do with gender and only recently have I sort of noticed Viva cause I have no memories of Viva and me arguing and attacking each other.

Please fill me in if you can what we were arguing about.

Dave, you really are full of shit.

You say that you'd like to make this, your website, better, and then you allow threads like this to breathe.

Morrissey will be loved forever.

Man, you are all a bunch of losers living in your parents basement.

It's a bit weird cause I never noticed Viva much over the years. You say I attacked Viva and I think it was the other way. I was kind of shocked when Viva turned out to be the person she is now.

It had nothing to do with gender and only recently have I sort of noticed Viva cause I have no memories of Viva and me arguing and attacking each other.

Please fill me in if you can what we were arguing about.

This is a fallacy. You just want to bang her because of the avatar.

It doesn't give away much for me to want to bang her and it would take more than that.

LOL

It is platonic love is all and the more hopeless the better.

Are you like jealous?

To me Viva was like some kind of annoying fly always in the way here. Popped up with some reply to side track from more important things.

But him and Nothappynotsad were in tandem there for a while I vaguely remember. What an odd couple though.

f***ing hell......

It doesn't give away much for me to want to bang her and it would take more than that.

LOL

It is platonic love is all and the more hopeless the better.
She is in a complete control of her “purse “. She decides who gets in who gets out and when. Most women can only dream.
DON’T TOUCH ME!

She is in a complete control of her “purse “. She decides who gets in who gets out and when. Most women can only dream.
DON’T TOUCH ME!
LOL

They are so cute when they give you that don't touch me routine. Pilla tries to stay numb as well in protest so I tickle her out of it.

I bet if I was with Viva my purse would need a nurse. I feel we connect so well over these things being all european and that. Like we skip the BS and head right for the love grotto.

"Do you like me or do you find me disgusting" always works.

LOL

They are so cute when they give you that don't touch me routine. Pilla tries to stay numb as well in protest so I tickle her out of it.

I bet if I was with Viva my purse would need a nurse. I feel we connect so well over these things being all european and that. Like we skip the BS and head right for the love grotto.

I bet she gets into some nasty stuff so yeah you would need an ice pack, buddy. She would make you sit in a lotus position or with ankles behind your ears, well oiled. Can you handle it?

I bet she gets into some nasty stuff so yeah you would need an ice pack, buddy. She would make you sit in a lotus position or with ankles behind your ears, well oiled. Can you handle it?

There nothing sexual about lotus position moron

You sure can make a man all excited.

LOL

Why don’t you just get it over with and suck Viva’s dick already? Take @shawe with you. Take turns or if the cock measurements he gave the other day were real you can both suck at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom