Should photos of ex boyfriends/girlfriends always be torn up?

If your break up was shit and the person you were with turned out to be shit, why not. But if you are still friends with the person and/or it was the type of thing that needed to happen, certainly not. I look back on some of the photos of myself and 1 ex of mine in particular and I wouldn't trade those photos or those memories for the world. Would you want to forget all about your first real love? I wouldn't.

I have never torn up any pictures of exes.

I never had a relationship that ended so badly that there was any need to.

Besides, why would I tear up pictures of b00bs and stuff?

No. They should be posted on as many Internet sites as possible for people to laugh at.

Didn't you get banned for posting pictures of your ex girlfriends?

(oh yeah....it wasn't her face)
;)

I can't tear mine up. They're laminated. For personal reasons.

but if they are on da internet, you don't have to worry about such things. Also, laminted pictures have those sharp edges!!!!!

Easier to wipe off afterwards, that's for sure.

Pls see above.

Nice!

I've never thrown away anything from any exes. Not even the nasty notes that one used to write on empty cigarette boxes and leave on my windshield.

What, like "Smoking Kills" or "Smoking When Pregnant Harms Your Unborn Baby"?

That must've been one cruel woman.

I'd have just smashed your face though the windshield and then lit every cigarette you had and burnt my name onto your bloody face. But that's just my way of handling a tough break up, everyone's different.

Nah, in the digital era you just delete them, a lot less messy.

Yes...hopefully before he posts them on the internet, again.

The only photos that should be torn up are ones of Brian Moloko, wearing a pink t shirt and polo neck, if he looks like Julian Clary, who is doomed in a relationship, while being bitchy on a forum, then flirting to people here, acting like your starsign, having a strange phobia, telling your 5 pet hates, jumping on nice smelling people, shhhh don’t tell the solo user who you fancy them, thinking Myleene Klass rules!, solitude with one Morrissey record, No. 6 I am not a number, I am a free man! Morbid curiosity about a popstar’s gravestone, laughing at brian conley and only quoting Morrissey if was nice to you when you met him!

:guitar: VERY FUNNY

Besides, why would I tear up pictures of b00bs and stuff?

hehehe :thumb:

What, like "Smoking Kills" or "Smoking When Pregnant Harms Your Unborn Baby"?

That must've been one cruel woman.

Nah, this was before those warnings were on every pack.

I'd have just smashed your face though the windshield and then lit every cigarette you had and burnt my name onto your bloody face. But that's just my way of handling a tough break up, everyone's different.

It wasn't a tough breakup. I just stopped talking to her.

Yes,my girlfirends ex put some naked pictures of her on myspace lets say she wasnt very impressed.Those pictures could come back to haunt you

I keep everything and get it out periodically for a good old sob.

I did make a voodoo doll once of an ex but it couldn't have been a very good likeness because it didn't work.:(

I keep everything and get it out periodically for a good old sob.

I did make a voodoo doll once of an ex but it couldn't have been a very good likeness because it didn't work.:(

Perhaps it looked like someone else and HIS genitals turned into a birthday candle and two raisins. Awesome.

Perhaps it looked like someone else and HIS genitals turned into a birthday candle and two raisins. Awesome.

:eek:Your imagination is unique!!

I'm just wondering how you knew about my ex's tackle!!:confused::rolleyes:

yes ex photos should be ripped up, even better if your ex husband is watching as you rip up every wedding photo !!! you get a great deal of satisfaction!! xx

The only photos that should be torn up are ones of Brian Moloko, wearing a pink t shirt and polo neck, if he looks like Julian Clary, who is doomed in a relationship, while being bitchy on a forum, then flirting to people here, acting like your starsign, having a strange phobia, telling your 5 pet hates, jumping on nice smelling people, shhhh don’t tell the solo user who you fancy them, thinking Myleene Klass rules!, solitude with one Morrissey record, No. 6 I am not a number, I am a free man! Morbid curiosity about a popstar’s gravestone, laughing at brian conley and only quoting Morrissey if was nice to you when you met him!

Come back to Brian, come back to my arms.

I usually burn all my photos and then cry on the ashes, and then rub the ashes on my face and re-enact what it's like to be a 6th century tribesman in Uganda...In the local presinct.

Last edited:
No, of course not!... Unless they break up with you. But then again it is more fulfilling to draw moustaches, zits and horrible things on the photos, no?

Back
Top Bottom