Skinny: Could you please change your avatar?

Glad you love my avatar Theo...:)

Audrey Hepburn was lovely.

Today's so-called stars can try but they fail.

xinsrc_52203033109449371583310.jpg

Theo, you have been acting somewhat confrontational lately in a silly kind of way. I find it annoying. you should either be totally nice, or a complete jackass.

no, not really. it's just that I love him and want to have his babies so i figured I'd make him my avatar so I can look at him all the time.

p.s. on this forum, i have NEVER used a Morrissey avatar. FACT.

Well, he's better than Barack Obama. :)

I never had a Mozzy one either. Guess I figured the good man wouldn't want his pic attached to someone so low.

I lied about my old avatar. Never knew what was happening in that pic. Probably a game. But I like to think he got hit, so maybe he got knocked upside the head by the ball at least.

Well, he's better than Barack Obama. :)

I never had a Mozzy one either. Guess I figured the good man wouldn't want his pic attached to someone so low.

I lied about my old avatar. Never knew what was happening in that pic. Probably a game. But I like to think he got hit, so maybe he got knocked upside the head by the ball at least.

Interesting to see the full pic. I always thought it was a shooting--like Jack Ruby shooting Oswald.

Theo, you have been acting somewhat confrontational lately in a silly kind of way. I find it annoying. you should either be totally nice, or a complete jackass.

I thought we're competing for the dumbest threads around here? :confused:

Interesting to see the full pic. I always thought it was a shooting--like Jack Ruby shooting Oswald.

The back cover of the book says it's a photo called Lisboa by Gerard Castello Lopes. It's hard to see, but there's a ball behind his right hand.

So, why'd you pick the crying lil girl, NRITH?

Your Sarah Palin thing always makes me smile. That was a great SNL bit.

i thought she was yawning.

damn. too slow.

It could be yawning, I guess.

What the hell are you sticking into your eye in yours? I have a phobia about eye shit so I can't look too close.

It could be yawning, I guess.

What the hell are you sticking into your eye in yours? I have a phobia about eye shit so I can't look too close.

some scissors. i was on acid or mushrooms, i can't remember.

i'm gonna change it. just for you.

Found her when doing a GIS for "yawn" (probably to respond to one of your posts :D), and it conveyed what I wanted better than the others. And all of my kids love it--they always ask to see the "yawning girl" whenever I'm at the computer.

They like Skinny's avatar, too.

Ohh, it is a yawn. But it failed in conveying what you wanted to me. I thought it was a cry-baby, related to your feuds with Dave, but I wasn't sure if you were calling him a baby, or yourself, or both? :D

Back
Top Bottom