SNS' 3000th POOOOSSSTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

AOL is known for more one handed typers than a Def Leppard Dummer's Appreciation Club

I think it's cool that they let the drummer continue playing in the band after his accident........most bands would've kicked him in the ass and out the door.

I saw a documntary on this crappy band on Vh1-classic..... it was nice

yes, i watch way too much VH1

I meant that part of people tying one-handed on AOL...that one goes over most people's heads

I am a stay at home Part-Time Daddy:(

She is not here today...I am not allowed to have her on Thursdays

If and when I start working I would be limited to one overnight a week and every other weekend.....@#$%$@# Courts are so F-UP

A woman can cheat on you AND take your child away

If and when I start working I would be limited to one overnight a week and every other weekend.....@#$%$@# Courts are so F-UP

A woman can cheat on you AND take your child away

That's just ain't fair "för 5 ören".

That's just ain't fair "för 5 ören".

yup..and since there was no marriage...I couldn't do a damn thing...didn't have any proof of "neglect"...although if staying out til 3 AM every night of the week isn't neglect, then I don't know what is :eek:

Sorry to spoil the mood, but congrats on your 3000.......i know there will be many more to come. :)

I will be at 4,000 by friday and then post another 5,000 over the weekend to celibrate Morrissey in Hollywood

I will be at 4,000 by friday and then post another 5,000 over the weekend to celibrate Morrissey in Hollywood

I'll try my best to join you:D

Back
Top Bottom