So did anything happen for his birthday party gig?

Apparently nothing happened; mostly the same set he's been playing the whole tour, and the crowd and band sang happy birthday to the Mozzer. Sad to hear nothing really exciting went down..

I was there, just got back, we sang happy birthday, he gave the mic to a few people in the crowd, and he dragged a girl on the stage who kissed him, then he wiped his face. :)

Hmm apart from the birthday bit sounds like any other gig. Oh well, maybe something will happen for his 60th haha

Oh and he held up a poster someone made him which said 'nice birthday suit' with a naked photo on it.

I have video, hang on will see if i can host it anywhere!

I was just kidding but okay. :o

Took me ages to load, and you will be sorely disappointed :p

Nothing special, pretty much the same as the liverpool gigs with a few more songs. He mentioned the "Chatsworth Buccaneers" as there were a few members of the shameless cast in the audience. Nice folks.

Oh and there were special birthday necklace things handed out.

Nothing did happen apparently. At least he could have spiced up the set list a little ...

glad he didn't announce his retirement or any other crazy surprises! :eek::)

Apparently nothing happened; mostly the same set he's been playing the whole tour, and the crowd and band sang happy birthday to the Mozzer. Sad to hear nothing really exciting went down..

yup thats pretty much it

Nothing special, pretty much the same as the liverpool gigs with a few more songs. He mentioned the "Chatsworth Buccaneers" as there were a few members of the shameless cast in the audience. Nice folks.

Oh and there were special birthday necklace things handed out.

oh yeah the necklace things ....

could have been a little more special , i was looking for some cake

yup thats pretty much it

oh yeah the necklace things ....

could have been a little more special , i was looking for some cake

This is the 'necklace thing':

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23079558@N08/3555531562/

I like it but cake would have been good too :)

I'm just glad that I got one this time. At his 45th birthday gig I had a seated ticket and some thieving bastard had been round and pinched all the free badges off everyone's seats before I got there. :mad:

Paging UNCLE SKINNY or Dan Brown

This is the 'necklace thing':

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23079558@N08/3555531562/

I like it but cake would have been good too :)

I'm just glad that I got one this time. At his 45th birthday gig I had a seated ticket and some thieving bastard had been round and pinched all the free badges off everyone's seats before I got there. :mad:

Oi, Uncle Skinny! Would you please interpret the symbols for us. You did such a fine job last time! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom