Spoiler - The artists Morrissey picks in his DJ set on the radio show..

WHAT??? Did I miss it??? It was on this morning?? I thought it was on Saturday? What happened? I am very disgruntled....:mad:

Don't worry, it's airing on the 29th (a Friday), you haven't missed anything! It's just that he already recorded his bit.

Thanks Mell! froday huh? Why did I think it was on Saturday???

Spoiler? In that case, knowing the track listing for Under The Influence is also a spolier.

This was buried in a link somewhere, but thought I'd post it for those who didn't see it.
Nic Harcourt & Moz:
nicharcourtandmoz.jpg

Awww. I love listening to Nic Harcourt, he looks as kind as he sounds, but he has a snarky edge which I appreciate. And Morrissey in this pic...rawr.

This was buried in a link somewhere, but thought I'd post it for those who didn't see it.
Nic Harcourt & Moz:
nicharcourtandmoz.jpg

Morrissey needs to stop hanging out with ugly men. It ruins his image. First David Johansen and now this guy.

Morrissey has nothing to lose

Morrissey needs to stop hanging out with ugly men. It ruins his image. First David Johansen and now this guy.

Young boy, one day you will be old.

Some young women find David Johansen is really attractive. :D

Re: huh

virtually dead, half_a_person, sweetandtenderhooligan who are British teenagers openly admit they are strangely attrected by David. ;)

I am only giving a hard time,i mean i think he looks like a old shoe that has been left out in the sun too long but that is just me.:D

Re: Morrissey has nothing to lose

Young boy, one day you will be old.

Some young women find David Johansen is really attractive. :D

Johansen's problem isn't age...it's a lifetime of cigarettes and heroin.

But that's Drugs, Sex and :guitar::guitar::guitar:

Re: Morrissey has nothing to lose

Anyway...Morrissey looks good.

anyone know the time this will be on UK time tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom