Star & Garter Friday 7th August

After what will be a five week gap since the last one....... the S'n'G hosts the August Smiths & Morrissey night on the above date.
Mad for it:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

I'll only come if Kewpie does.

Ha. I can guarantee it won't be.

A Smiths night in Manchester. There'll be about 50 "muppets" who turn up dressed as Morrissey (even though they aren't him) for a start...

You are turning into a JJ stalker. And have you been to the S&G? I think one or two Moz lookalike tops for any night would be average. Not 50. Good Lord. Why not go along and have a jolly night?

Peter

You are turning into a JJ stalker. And have you been to the S&G? I think one or two Moz lookalike tops for any night would be average. Not 50. Good Lord. Why not go along and have a jolly night?

Peter

He's stalking me..

It's not my cup of tea anyway. I imagine it would get a bit tiresome, so many Morrissey fanaticals about, singing along like their lives depended on it. I much prefer having a little sing-song along to This Charming Man in the local pub than bawling my eyes out in a Manchester dive, sharing stories of how The Smiths saved my life.

I'm busy this Friday anyway, moving flat. Stressful business.

:D:D:D

After an horrendous month at work, i will most certainly be there

:thumb:

He's stalking me..

It's not my cup of tea anyway. I imagine it would get a bit tiresome, so many Morrissey fanaticals about, singing along like their lives depended on it. I much prefer having a little sing-song along to This Charming Man in the local pub than bawling my eyes out in a Manchester dive, sharing stories of how The Smiths saved my life.

I'm busy this Friday anyway, moving flat. Stressful business.

Aww, diddums. I bet you really want to go, actually.

Was a decent night last night, not as packed as normal (students are away:thumb:) but a decent crowd nevertheless.

Mike The Tory was in attendance, as was mbb321, who rather bizarrely ''danced'' on the table at the back of the room, on his back, legs bicycling in the air:confused:
Then on stage, the audience looked dumbfounded as Deano went shoeless and was tapping each shoe along to the drumbeat against the speakers:crazy:

However, the biggest crime, was Deano and three pals, watched / photo'd by Mike The Tory, doing the Status Quo hands on hips, shoulders side to side dance to a Morrissey tune......
Bring back the birch.
Ben Budd took centre stage once the above mentioned individuals had had enough and went home..... Ben led the rest of the stage invaders for the rest of the night:cool:

Jukebox Jury

Oh dear at deano's antics...wish i had witnessed them though. Who has photos?? I hear Deano injured himself....

ps...what's wrong with students? hehe

Oh dear at deano's antics...wish i had witnessed them though. Who has photos?? I hear Deano injured himself....

ps...what's wrong with students? hehe

Nowt wrong with them, just the July / August / September S'n'G's are quieter as they have all buggered off home for a bit of home cooking and laundry by Mumsie:thumb:

By the way..... for the record, I had 4 bottles of water all night and did not venture into any eating establishment on the way home:eek::eek:
Spent £10.50 all night (including £4 on the door and £2.50 on the last bus home at 3.20am:thumb:)

Jukebox Jury

Nowt wrong with them, just the July / August / September S'n'G's are quieter as they have all buggered off home for a bit of home cooking and laundry by Mumsie:thumb:

By the way..... for the record, I had 4 bottles of water all night and did not venture into any eating establishment on the way home:eek::eek:
Spent £10.50 all night (including £4 on the door and £2.50 on the last bus home at 3.20am:thumb:)

Jukebox Jury

Better not be like that in November! I want to see you get a few down!!

Love PTxx.

Back
Top Bottom