Statement from Morrissey on medical problems and tour - TTY, 16 March 2013

U.S. tour - true-to-you.net

16 March 2013

U.S. tour

There are no plans to continue with the present U.S. tour due to Morrissey's ongoing medical problems, and dates will not be rescheduled. Morrissey is bitterly disappointed with this decision and he apologizes to everyone who has been inconvenienced.

"It takes a lifetime to find the right words, and at the moment, I haven't got them. I've been a colossal pain where this continuously unpredictable illness is concerned, and now the physical limits have been reached. The tour had, in fact, been fantastic for all of us - a new slice of life full of concentrated power. The audiences everywhere have given so much, although I know that neither of us will ever receive our due. I hope this isn't the end, and I hope there will be other chances, minus the heavy burden of illness. Knots of grief today, but full of resolve for tomorrow."

Morrissey, Mexico, 16 March.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Statement from Morrissey on medical problems and tour - TTY, 16 March 20

Not as much as your face and a piece of shit.

Feeling a bit self-conscious aren't we? :lbf: Nice avatar...I always knew you were a pussy(cat) at heart.

Re: Article: Statement from Morrissey on medical problems and tour - TTY, 16 March 20

That's it? :straightface:

I'm sorry, did you think you were worthy of something better than that?

I'm sorry, did you think you were worthy of something better than that?

Well actually, I was stunned by your stupid comeback.

Well actually, I was stunned by your stupid comeback.

A stupid comeback for a stupid user who made a stupid post. That seems fair to me.

the end ? You must be joking. No, it's not the end of the world and, with respect, no one can end on I'm ok by myself.

Well I am so happy and so unhappy:

happy: that the right decision has been made. Morrissey is a legend. A living legend but still human and he needs to rest and now have a long holiday. Respect for having the courage and dedication to get through as many US shows as they did (note to all - for the fans not for the $.)

unhappy - because I am stuck here in this "existence" - which I am not kidding is becoming just that - listening to shannan and the clams....and The EELS. oh no. oh yes. oh no. I don't believe it. And now its snowing...

Guarisci presto,
rispetto

Hazard
uk

Hey, Sean Patrick- God I feel bad for you- get better soon- I'm gonna say a prayer even though I bet you won't approve- but beyond spiritual support I have some concrete suggestions- HGH- IGF-1, human growth hormone, and HCG, another hormone, have miraculous curative powers- and you should be able to get them in Mexico- you may wish to research them- hope that helps- it may be shameful of me, BUT I LIKE YOU!!!

Hey, Sean Patrick- God I feel bad for you- get better soon- I'm gonna say a prayer even though I bet you won't approve- but beyond spiritual support I have some concrete suggestions- HGH- IGF-1, human growth hormone, and HCG, another hormone, have miraculous curative powers- and you should be able to get them in Mexico- you may wish to research them- hope that helps- it may be shameful of me, BUT I LIKE YOU!!!

He's been wearing a cross... ;) I pray for him every day, so keep praying! :thumb:
pop.gif

Attachments

• pop.gif
    pop.gif
    3.7 KB · Views: 33

Hateful, hateful, hateful. It saddens me that so many of you are so rotten to the core. Shallow, full of vitriol and desperately angry at something or someone. To use the death of someone's family member, someone's friend, to sneer and snipe and wield your viscious words is beyond low. It's depraved. To mock other's sadness, to take a swipe at a statement remembering her. This is not about free speech - this is about abuse. And bullying. Take a long stare in the mirror. You can't possibly like what you see.
I didn't know Margaret but I knew of her and her death saddened me very much as I gathered from the kind words of others that she had struggled in her life. I do not want, nor need to know how she died. I was sad because human suffering, at all times, brings empathy, if you understand anything about being in pain. I was sad because she was one of ours - someone who loved Morrissey and all that he stands for and for those of you that will never understand that comradeship, well hey, just know that it is there.
To disregard that and use her very personal experience, or the words of Morrissey that recognise her pain (and if you know anything, you will know that he will know about her life) is appalling. Be very ashamed.
This is where most of so-low come from,they can say anything they like & then when someone wears a t-shirt obviously showing the world what this site means they get upset like 'how dare Morrissey say that,why would Morrissey do that' Like he owes them all something on here...Then a lot of members doing what you've pointed out,absolutely dispicable behaviour...David Tseng sees himself as a kind of outsiders outsider,yeah right & letting his mod puppets do all the traffic directing?? Mention U.SK or SKYLKR & your post wont appear, I have plenty of experience. Lets hope this site is gone long before Morrissey.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom