Steven Gerrard

Ahhh, it's all so clear now! She saw the light, so now you've got a grudge against scousers...

Haha! Very good. Answer the question.

She wasn't a Morrissey fan and she liked the Beatles, she had to go.

And I detest most Premiership teams out of sheer jealous, nowt too special about Liverpool but there's something really eye opening abou being sent personal threats over a message board when one goes fishing.

Haha! Very good. Answer the question.

She wasn't a Morrissey fan and she liked the Beatles, she had to go.

And I detest most Premiership teams out of sheer jealous, nowt too special about Liverpool but there's something really eye opening abou being sent personal threats over a message board when one goes fishing.

Allerton is a suburb of Liverpool, proper Liverpool. Not the improper one, the proper one.
Was it the Beatles that did, did she talk about Penny Lane too often?

Nowt too special about Liverpool, are you sure...

I haven't threatened you, that's for sure. Though, the stuff you've said about my city and it's people, even that poor girl from Allerton, not very pleasant, would you not agree?

She pointed out Penny Lane to me and I had no idea what it was. Shameful, actually, because even if you don't like the Beatles you should really know things like that.
I genuinely detest Leeds more than Liverpool. Even Man United, for the more obvious reasons, and Man City, for f***ing relegating us when they didn't have to. I may support a shit football team, but at least it's the shit football team from the place I'm from. Supporting the white shite from down the road is inexcusable. But I digress, my teasing of Liverpool fans stems from that particular ex, I don't care what the Sun's written.
No, I've taken the piss out of Liverpool, like a lot of people have done. Please do feel free to mock York, my hometown, or even Manchester, where I currently live (THB could probably give you the exact address).
Just because i'm the only one to do it on here, doesn't mean I'm the only one to do it full stop.

Also, I bet Gerrard gets cleared of this.

She pointed out Penny Lane to me and I had no idea what it was. Shameful, actually, because even if you don't like the Beatles you should really know things like that.
I genuinely detest Leeds more than Liverpool. Even Man United, for the more obvious reasons, and Man City, for f***ing relegating us when they didn't have to. I may support a shit football team, but at least it's the shit football team from the place I'm from. Supporting the white shite from down the road is inexcusable. But I digress, my teasing of Liverpool fans stems from that particular ex, I don't care what the Sun's written.
No, I've taken the piss out of Liverpool, like a lot of people have done. Please do feel free to mock York, my hometown, or even Manchester, where I currently live (THB could probably give you the exact address).
Just because i'm the only one to do it on here, doesn't mean I'm the only one to do it full stop.

Also, I bet Gerrard gets cleared of this.

Past comments from you have in a round about way, reiterated what that scum rag has
written though.There's a difference in taking the piss and crossing the line. I can take the 'calm down, calm down' jokes all day, but some things you just don't mention. You live in Manchester? I can only pity you really :rolleyes:

Your picture has been passed onto the right people Uncleskinny. You keep digging your f***ing holes. You're in for it.

Your picture has been passed onto the right people Uncleskinny. You keep digging your f***ing holes. You're in for it.

First my fridge packs up. Then my attic door falls off. THEN the central locking on my car refuses to work. And now, I'm in trouble with the Scousers. I may as well get the rope and the gun now. Well, I had a reasonable innings.

Peter

Just your pic was wanted you naive little f***er. Living in, well in your world anyway it was bound to happen. Big hard man aren't ya Ben? Big hard tough man. Got nothing to do with the scouse thing now it's the fact you see yourself as something which your clearly not. Copper's bitch you'll be.

Beating up people in a bar is typical Scouser, but I rather enjoyed Bellamy's hi-jinks, now getting drunk off your ass and beating your own team mate with a f***ing 9 iron is where it's at. Steve should take notes from his ex team mate because a regular fist fight is something 11 year olds would do. Liverpool chose not to comment out of shame for his inability to have a real knock out fight or atleast use a golf club.

I really hope the over-rated twunt did something wrong. If he did the British back pages would probably blame it on Frank Lampard making him do it though.

Beating up people in a bar is typical Scouser,

No offense, but how would you know? Have you even been to Liverpool?

but I rather enjoyed Bellamy's hi-jinks, now getting drunk off your ass and beating your own team mate with a f***ing 9 iron is where it's at. Steve should take notes from his ex team mate because a regular fist fight is something 11 year olds would do. Liverpool chose not to comment out of shame for his inability to have a real knock out fight or atleast use a golf club.

Craig Bellamy's not from Liverpool, you know. He's Welsh.

I really hope the over-rated twunt did something wrong. If he did the British back pages would probably blame it on Frank Lampard making him do it though.

over-rated? Oh, you are funny :rolleyes:

Overrated? Do you know anything about football? Obviously not...

I always take these allegations against footballers with a pinch of salt. And at any rate, for him to lose his head like it was alleged then he must have been properly provoked.

He's still the best midfielder around.

Overrated? Do you know anything about football? Obviously not...

I always take these allegations against footballers with a pinch of salt. And at any rate, for him to lose his head like it was alleged then he must have been properly provoked.

He's still the best midfielder around.

the truth will out;)

I don't have a bullet proof vest at the moment, so I abstain.

Don't be narrow minded at any point will you? You don't know a thing about Liverpool, just payed too much attention to false stereotypes......

No shit. But anyone who takes a golf club to their own team mates shin at a karaoke bar is a true scouser at heart.

Again, you mention scousers like you know what you're talking about :rolleyes: Please define 'true scouser' seen as you seem to know so much about us scousers.

Don't be narrow minded at any point will you? You don't know a thing about Liverpool, just payed too much attention to false stereotypes......

Again, you mention scousers like you know what you're talking about :rolleyes: Please define 'true scouser' seen as you seem to know so much about us scousers.

we're (MOSTLY) all scals la, and i for one am proud of that fact. I AM A SCALLY. :guitar:

Tags
ben budd gonna get it
Back
Top Bottom