Strange/unexpected Moz references?

You have a pet stick insect? :o

I do indeed :)

About strange/unexpected Moz references, I saw on TV a few days ago, Omid Djalili on Jack Dee Live At The Apollo.
He did a little bit about disco dancing, about different peoples style of dancing, and one of them was ''people who are still influenced by Morrissey'', and he danced flailing his arms around Moz-stylee. :)

I do indeed :)

About strange/unexpected Moz references, I saw on TV a few days ago, Omid Djalili on Jack Dee Live At The Apollo.
He did a little bit about disco dancing, about different peoples style of dancing, and one of them was ''people who are still influenced by Morrissey'', and he danced flailing his arms around Moz-stylee. :)

omg i wish i'd seen that,
cute stickie, they rock...
*coochies at it*

Some horrorbag in bling and a baseball cap did Stop me on X factor the other week. I thought how can she like Moz but then I remembered ...ronson strikes again :)
PS I was flicking, not, like, watching.

thats gotta be worth seeing.... lol

omg i wish i'd seen that,
cute stickie, they rock...
*coochies at it*

They DO rock :guitar: :D Its very relaxing to handle them/let them crawl on you. Because you have to be so gentle and calm with them, so as not to cause damage. :sweet:

Some horrorbag in bling and a baseball cap did Stop me on X factor the other week. I thought how can she like Moz but then I remembered ...ronson strikes again :)
PS I was flicking, not, like, watching.

The family were watching that when it was on. My head shot around so quickly when I heard what she was singing..its so unexpected on the X Factor :D

So can I conclude Mozzia, that your stick insect is a South American rarity seeing that it prefers to eat privet?

I believe she is an Indian Stick insect (scientific name 'Carausius morosus' - I googled that, i don't know it from memory :p ). Apparently they may also like bramble, but thats not in as ready supply to me as privet hedge is. :)

They DO rock :guitar: :D Its very relaxing to handle them/let them crawl on you. Because you have to be so gentle and calm with them, so as not to cause damage. :sweet:

The family were watching that when it was on. My head shot around so quickly when I heard what she was singing..its so unexpected on the X Factor :D

I believe she is an Indian Stick insect (scientific name 'Carausius morosus' - I googled that, i don't know it from memory :p ). Apparently they may also like bramble, but thats not in as ready supply to me as privet hedge is. :)

yeah those ones LOVE brambles...
:)

I just heard "This Charming Man" at The Gap. I keep hearing Moz while I'm out shopping. Have The Smiths/Moz suddenly become trendy :)eek:) or am I just out shopping too much? :rolleyes:

:p No, I just started humming along like a big Moz nerd. I wanted to blurt out to the cashier, "I LOVE THE SMITHS!" but usually when I say things like that, I just get weird looks in return. :o

:D heeeheee - I know what you mean :p It's like, You're so excited... and you expect everyone to stop what they're doing and dance and sing and smile to Moz :guitar:

I love strange/unexpected Moz moments. Great thread :cool:

1223718873665s.jpg

I was just minding my own business, and stumbled across one of these on the interwebs.

Now, this ink blot is so OBVIOUSLY two Morrisseys, back to back, staring at spoons they're holding. Am I right? Of course I am!

1223718873665s.jpg

I was just minding my own business, and stumbled across one of these on the interwebs.

Now, this ink blot is so OBVIOUSLY two Morrisseys, back to back, staring at spoons they're holding. Am I right? Of course I am!

:eek: How observant and yes you're always right.
Though they could be microphones. :p

1223718873665s.jpg

Looks like two Morrisseys facing each other and giving each other tongues to me. :eek: Their heads are balanced precariously on boots and there are two toadstools on the toes of the boots.

Looks like two Morrisseys facing each other and giving each other tongues to me. :eek: Their heads are balanced precariously on boots and there are two toadstools on the toes of the boots.

I can see two men kissing too, but they don't look like Moz to me. The chin and hair are wrong. They look like George W. Bush or Tony Blair :sick:

Right now! It's 1 am here in Chile and I'm watching a football goals review on the second most important TV channel in the country and as a background music they played... ASK! almost complete... But the host said... "Who is this? Morrissey, isn't he?"... Anyway, I was so happy to hear The Smiths on national TV at that hour, that I didn't get mad at him for not saying the correct answer...

might have been mentioned already, but saw a footbal commerical (NFL) that played Everyday is like Sunday covered by some female singer. I was like wtf? Did not expect that one

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom