'Swords' update on A.Lui's flickr site?

Don't bother!. The cheeky f***er has put a 10% PETA donation in to give it a ring of authenticity. Don't do it. I'm sure many people here would put those exact tracks up for free download. Don't give any money to this cheeky basket.

Peter

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
It's not.

GlasgowChivas@noallegiances Really?! The pic in the woods is in the running for SWORDS?! (Behind the cameras - nice)

noallegiances@GlasgowChivas unfortunately not, it's the visual I prefer but Moz doesn't like it much, we're running something different, stay tuned

GC

your the new taggart :p

Don't bother!. The cheeky f***er has put a 10% PETA donation in to give it a ring of authenticity. Don't do it. I'm sure many people here would put those exact tracks up for free download. Don't give any money to this cheeky basket.

Peter

wrap around cover = photocopy

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Oh-oh. Looks like someone notices these things.
Mr.Lui has slightly shaved the photo on his flickr page and added the following comment ~ "Edit: Cropped slightly closer in at request of management ;) "

Oh-oh. Looks like someone notices these things.
Mr.Lui has slightly shaved the photo on his flickr page and added the following comment ~ "Edit: Cropped slightly closer in at request of management ;) "
heh i thought that would have happened sooner.

So is Swords a reference to the place, near Dublin? Like Kill before?

I used to have an uncle who lived in Swords. Did Morrissey have one in Kill? It's not far from Crumlin.

Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom