Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else knows

Re: Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else kno

Scraggly, unruly beards and mustaches--particularly ones that grow over the lips, turn my stomach. So much so that I cannot look a man who is in this condition in the face when he speaks. It is that repelling. This is not the first time I have mentioned my aversion to body hair. Less is best. It is not gym, tan, laundry for this Arizona gal. It is shave, trim, wax.

Re: Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else kno

You must live alone. No need for a lock. Once you have housemates, you will want one asap.

At least you don't say: Who who, who who... with the Who song playing along in your head. Or do you? Perhaps you will now? Haha.

"To live alone a man that must either be a beast or a god." - Aristotle. :lbf:

When Trader Joe's is out of the Men's multivitamin supplement, I buy the Women's.

When Trader Joe's is out of the Men's multivitamin supplement, I buy the Women's.

I don't know why but this made me lol.

I've never driven a car. (I've been of legal driving age for 23 years.)

See! See! And you said she was "pretty, thin, smart, successful, and had her shit together." :p

See! See! And you said she was "pretty, thin, smart, successful, and had her shit together." :p

None of those words ever came out of my mouth, that's for sure! I'm a neurotic mess, I'm at least 20 lbs overweight, AND I always need a damn ride.

They came out of the mouths of others...that shall not be named...for they hate each other. "Shhh. Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting nothing."

I said: pretty, thin, successful design career, and non-psychopathic romantic partner. Lol.

2ic1dsx.jpg

Something nobody knows about me: I'm secretly a twat

You are most certainly not a twat.

You're too kind :) That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me, Thankyou

When I style my hair I obsess over keeping it perfect throughout the day to the point of not even looking down for fear of it falling. I feel panicked if my hair gets f***ed up.

Last edited:

You're too kind :) That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me, Thankyou
Well I saw one of your posts on another thread that I found very dignified.
The thread about DavidT I think.

2w6rj92.jpg

Back
Top Bottom