tell us about the last Film you saw

prayer_before_dawn_ver3_xlg.html
prayer_before_dawn_ver3.jpg

the film was a prescient warning of what was going to happen only ten years after. who wouldve thought so in 2006? most likely not even the director. things can change so very quickly.

jeb bush all of a sudden looks like a saviour or squandered chance in this clip,

The future is now.

has anyone seen this? I watched it last night, thought it was quite good. I particularly enjoyed the portrayal of Ronnie (or is he called ron?) kray. id be interested to know how accurate the movie is.

the film was a prescient warning of what was going to happen only ten years after. who wouldve thought so in 2006? most likely not even the director. things can change so very quickly.

jeb bush all of a sudden looks like a saviour or squandered chance in this clip,

The simpsons called trump for president long ago. If you really wanna see something funny google trumps actual wwf stuff

has anyone seen this? I watched it last night, thought it was quite good. I particularly enjoyed the portrayal of Ronnie (or is he called ron?) kray. id be interested to know how accurate the movie is.

Useless compared with the best one with the Kemp twins that made a immortal portrayal of the brothers.

MV5BMTYxZWI0NDQtMDkyNC00NDgzLTkyNWItZDUzNTY3ZjRkYTBjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAwMzUyOTc@._V1_.jpg

A dead swede wants you to watch it here so you better or the third unknown swedish Kray will wreak havoc on your existence.

https://www4.123movies.st/watch/the-krays.xjjpz/k40z9r

Lesbian movies was the theme last weekend and this weekend I watched Alexander Skarsgård in another brilliant movie plus a follow up of a mexican drug war movie.
Wanna know which movies I am on about by all means try and find them from the little info I gave ya. Kim Basinger in a busy american mall just before xmas was entertaining.

the Danish girl. it was good I guess. a bit drawn out and depressing. the thing with the scarf was really contrivedly cheesy. eddie Redmayne is the cutest prettiest lil thing I ever did see. could Alicia Vikander be any more bland? and why is Vladimir putin in it?

the Danish girl. it was good I guess. a bit drawn out and depressing. the thing with the scarf was really contrivedly cheesy. eddie Redmayne is the cutest prettiest lil thing I ever did see. could Alicia Vikander be any more bland? and why is Vladimir putin in it?
Alicia is so bad and the films she's in just gets worse all the time.

no, sorry, not interested in any more "funny" trump stuff.

Up to you but the comparison of the wrestler president from idiocracy and trump works much better when you see him spouting stupid stuff while actually in a ring with wrestlers

eddie Redmayne is such a little dreamboat though, holy f***. if he weren't in it the movie would've really sucked.
I haven't watched that movie in particular and never will. I felt it was too hyped up at the time.

Been to the Kray twins sites and pubs and it was so weird that opposite to one pub in particular was this big restaurant with a big neon sign saying Urban something.
I shrugged and walked away fast as I could.
Beggar might be blind but that swede can see you.

Star Trek: Into Darkness is the second of the alternate timeline Trek reboots and its pretty good. I’ve seen it a few times now, but it looks even better after tasting the relatively thin gruel of Star Trek Discovery. The design of the characters and technology is certainly far superior. There’s a reasonable Kirk, and both Spock and McCoy are very impressive approximations considering the original versions are pop culture icons.

I’m much more of a Trek bod than a Star Wars fan. Rich Evans of Red Letter Media correctly commented that in paying Lucas four billion for the Star Wars universe they actually bought very little indeed. Trek has a universe and done well it is streets ahead of the Jedi.

A Brazilian friend of mine swore on her mother’s life that in Brazil Star Trek is called Star Wars and Star Wars is called Star Trek. I don’t know why but it still makes me chuckle. No wonder they keep shooting each other.

Alicia Vikander was a breath of fresh air when she burst onto the scene and her first movies in Sweden are still my favourites. She of course went to London and lived with 3 other famous swedish ladies like the duo from Icona Pop and Tove Lo. A flat they shared with a rat Alicia said in a tv interview.

Anyways, this one is from the time when she promised so much.

MV5BMTc3OTYzMjU2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDU0MzUxMDE@._V1_UY268_CR3,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

If you haven't seen it you can find it here with english subs:

https://www4.123movies.st/watch/hotell.376vy/loln5m

Her best ever movie I have not been able to find online with english subs but it is this one where she plays a character that is exactly how I see you Rifke.

MV5BMjEzMDkyODMxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDUyNjcxMDE@._V1_UY268_CR5,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Alicia Vikander was a breath of fresh air when she burst onto the scene and her first movies in Sweden are still my favourites. She of course went to London and lived with 3 other famous swedish ladies like the duo from Icona Pop and Tove Lo. A flat they shared with a rat Alicia said in a tv interview.

Anyways, this one is from the time when she promised so much.

MV5BMTc3OTYzMjU2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDU0MzUxMDE@._V1_UY268_CR3,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

If you haven't seen it you can find it here with english subs:

https://www4.123movies.st/watch/hotell.376vy/loln5m

Her best ever movie I have not been able to find online with english subs but it is this one where she plays a character that is exactly how I see you Rifke.

MV5BMjEzMDkyODMxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDUyNjcxMDE@._V1_UY268_CR5,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

About "Hotell":

"Erika has it all: a good job, lots of friends and a secure relationship. Until the day it all falls apart. Suddenly this perfect life means nothing, and the feelings she once was able to control are no longer within reach. She starts going to group therapy and meets other people suffering from various forms of trauma. One day Erika and this eclectic group of four people decide to take matters into their own hands and heads off together in search of a way out. They start checking into hotels - a place of complete anonymity where one can wake up as a different person."

Finally found a clip from a movie that I watched about 2 years ago and forgot the title of but then all of a sudden it popped up.
This is a scene where two serbian mobsters are discussing life and people in Norway or Scandinavia on a whole and it made me crack up and agree with them.

14:31 into this:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5kn8fv

From the great Stellan Skarsgård movie "In order of disappearance".

Tags
film movies
Back
Top Bottom