tell us about the last Film you saw

even your hero varg doesn't agree with you and anders though:
http://www.burzum.org/eng/library/war_in_europe01.shtml
Oh, and by the way; true nationalists don't kill children of their own nation, even if someone tries to brainwash them, like AUF did. They were not (yet) Marxist extremists; they were just children.

While I don’t disagree that youth politics is problematic, I wouldn’t necessarily say that AUF brainwashed children. AUF is the Norwegian equivalent to Young Labour - it’s a tool for career-minded youth to rise through the ranks, and it's all voluntary. But yes, there is a case to be made against involving people as young as fourteen in politics (and I myself have been subject to the vilest form of indoctrination as a kid, namely Catholic school, and apart from the concept itself, what I found the most scary was the "camaraderie" and peer pressure that made it virtually impossible to question/resist etc). On the other hand, should we forbid youth from organising politically? Wouldn’t that also violate fundamental democratic principles like freedom of speech and organisation?

In any case, only a pathetic nazi would hail Breivik as some kind of noble freedom fighter.

While I don’t disagree that youth politics is problematic, I wouldn’t necessarily say that AUF brainwashed children. AUF is the Norwegian equivalent to Young Labour - it’s a tool for career-minded youth to rise through the ranks, and it's all voluntary. But yes, there is a case to be made against involving people as young as fourteen in politics (and I myself have been subject to the vilest form of indoctrination as a kid, namely Catholic school, and apart from the concept itself, what I found the most scary was the "camaraderie" and peer pressure that made it virtually impossible to question/resist etc). On the other hand, should we forbid youth from organising politically? Wouldn’t that also violate fundamental democratic principles like freedom of speech and organisation?

In any case, only a pathetic nazi would hail Breivik as some kind of noble freedom fighter.
Oh that wasn't me saying they were brainwashed, that was varg! I don't know anything about it! I don't think there's anything wrong with priming young people to become political minded, so long as you're not telling them "you must believe this".

Oh, and by the way; true nationalists don't kill children of their own nation, even if someone tries to brainwash them, like AUF did. They were not (yet) Marxist extremists; they were just children.
Varg is a israeli agent and I've just been handed the proof in the shape of online documents. His time is up and he is not so tough when the french police come to visit his little place of fear. Varg is a murderer but you happily defend a murderer so you are no better than Breivik and this is where we've reached the core of this.
Breivik was a free mason and Vikernes is just jealous of what Breivik did. Vikernes always cry in a video when others do the things he wants to do but is unable to cause he has a girlfriend and kids now.
Vikernes hides in France in a remote place and that is not being tough, that is just being weak. Vikernes suffers from hubris and hates it when others get attention and dare to be men who stand up for themselves.
As for me I am just a nazi so the debate ends there and then the ones who label me and others nazis wonder why we use violence on people they see as innocent.
Hmmmmmm..........

Oh that wasn't me saying they were brainwashed, that was varg! I don't know anything about it! I don't think there's anything wrong with priming young people to become political minded, so long as you're not telling them "you must believe this".
The austrian/swedish-canadian alliance is rocked by the first disagreement cause someone who pretends he is an expert in english was unable to understand a very clear post by a canadian.
You two don't have one single brain cell to share between ya!

He actually admits that he works for the jews in that link you provided but tries to ridicule who know this to be a fact.

I mentioned this film in the Youtube thread yesterday when I translated the conversation between two band members of Kent and Skavlan and swedish author Jan Guillou.
For those who want to know how Guillou became the hardman hunter and author that he is who always had controversial opinions on everything then this movie is based on his book about his time as a young man at a boarding school.
Back then they had to allow a few students that were not from well off families to study at a boarding school and he was one of those which was of course not seen as something positive by the spoilt brats.
This was only the third movie for Gustaf Skarsgård who plays the evil Otto Silverhielm.

Enjoy this wonderful swedish movie about an incident that lead to changes in the swedish laws. Here it is with english subs and I don't think I have posted this movie here before but should that be the case allow me to apologise.

https://www4.123movies.st/watch/evil.krk4/km80l9

Jan Guillou:

Jan-Guillou-pappa-700x368.jpg
The movie played a little and then kept buffering.

22-July-Poster.jpg

So a few hours ago I watched this and I was pleased and disappointed at the same time. Pleased that they allowed Breivik's views and statements feature like this but disappointed in that they did not dig deeper back in his life to explain why and how be became radicalised.

The film spirals out of PC control toward the end when the need to make Breivik look like a loser was a too big appeal for the director. To my knowledge no girl from a immigrated family survived who had a sister but two sisters from immigrated parents were killed on the island.

There are so many details that are wrong that I cannot go into them all but Breivik never spoke to any kids on the island after he started shooting as he was listening to dark doomsday music blasting in his ears all the time to drown out the sound of the screams. The older representatives like Ali Esbati from Sweden escaped by boat on hearing the first shots being fired and have been accused of abandoning all the others.

Shocking how the norwegian authorities hadn't learned anything from September 11 even 10 years later. The way they made the then norwegian prime minister Stoltenberg look like a fool at the end of the film was surprising to me but accurate. Scary to know he now heads NATO and as always a failed politician gets another job dealing with something that he failed with in the past and that doesn't feel safe at all.

The killing of children in this manner cannot be defended by anyone and not even me but at the same time I agree with the bleak outlook on the future for this part of the world that Breivik have and in so many ways has he been proven right that I think even he is surprised by how fast his predictions have come true.

The story about the guy from Svalbard lifted the film and made me wanna move to the place cause it seems cold and remote enough for my taste situated right above Sweden if you head straight north. They make Iceland look like a place in some big city close to everything.

This is the second movie that stars Anders Danielsen Lie when the title of the film is a date. In this one he portrays Breivik in a movie dated July 22 and in the movie "Oslo, 31 August" that I liked a lot back in 2011 he portrays an addict in what is a very sad story in a beautiful way.

702dabaff07735c7be897276df5dda54.jpg

Cannot find the movie online with english subs cause I am sure I posted it before but that was before the server change at Solo but it should be available on Netflix and this is the trailer:

Sadly I cannot find the brilliant documentary online about Breivik's defence lawyer Geir Lippestad that I watched many years ago. Not sure but the house featured in the movie might be his own home cause I remembered it from the documentary.

Lippestad has since written a book and also had a lawsuit against the norwegian workers party. Breivik took a whole year off work to focus on playing war games online and that time when his mother saw him come out of his room dressed in full regalia or diving gear on would have been a scene of my choice.

The police did visit his remote home once but forgot to check behind the temporary wall he had put up to hide his bomb making factory and customs of course made a terrible mistake when they did not check why this guy was buying so much fertiliser.

I think Breivik would have been better off had he attacked the truly guilty or just spent his time working with like minded people but the mention of the alt right made me laugh cause there was no such thing in 2011 and that term only popped up when Trump burst onto the scene and decided to become the president.

In the end this movie fails cause the people behind it allowed emotions take over while putting a blind eye to too many important details but I will say that they are forgiven for it taking into account what happened and even the court tried to do the same by declaring him mentally ill.

I guess when someone does a thing like that we all feel a bit better if the person is mentally ill but at the same time we allow mentally ill people to sleep rough and die on their own from cold and starvation so perhaps it is time they focused on taking care of the truly mentally ill.

The american prisons is the worst example in the world.

The killing of children in this manner cannot be defended by anyone and not even me but at the same time I agree with the bleak outlook on the future for this part of the world that Breivik have and in so many ways has he been proven right that I think even he is surprised by how fast his predictions have come true.

You old softy, you.

22-July-Poster.jpg

So a few hours ago I watched this and I was pleased and disappointed at the same time. Pleased that they allowed Breivik's views and statements feature like this but disappointed in that they did not dig deeper back in his life to explain why and how be became radicalised.

The film spirals out of PC control toward the end when the need to make Breivik look like a loser was a too big appeal for the director. To my knowledge no girl from a immigrated family survived who had a sister but two sisters from immigrated parents were killed on the island.

There are so many details that are wrong that I cannot go into them all but Breivik never spoke to any kids on the island after he started shooting as he was listening to dark doomsday music blasting in his ears all the time to drown out the sound of the screams. The older representatives like Ali Esbati from Sweden escaped by boat on hearing the first shots being fired and have been accused of abandoning all the others.

Shocking how the norwegian authorities hadn't learned anything from September 11 even 10 years later. The way they made the then norwegian prime minister Stoltenberg look like a fool at the end of the film was surprising to me but accurate. Scary to know he now heads NATO and as always a failed politician gets another job dealing with something that he failed with in the past and that doesn't feel safe at all.

The story about the guy from Svalbard lifted the film and made me wanna move to the place cause it seems cold and remote enough for my taste situated right above Sweden if you head straight north. They make Iceland look like a place in some big city close to everything.

This is the second movie that stars Anders Danielsen Lie when the title of the film is a date. In this one he portrays Breivik in a movie dated July 22 and in the movie "Oslo, 31 August" that I liked a lot back in 2011 he portrays an addict in what is a very sad story in a beautiful way.

702dabaff07735c7be897276df5dda54.jpg

Cannot find the movie online with english subs cause I am sure I posted it before but that was before the server change at Solo but it should be available on Netflix and this is the trailer:

Sadly I cannot find the brilliant documentary online about Breivik's defence lawyer Geir Lippestad that I watched many years ago. Not sure but the house featured in the movie might be his own home cause I remembered it from the documentary.

Lippestad has since written a book and also had a lawsuit against the norwegian workers party. Breivik took a whole year off work to focus on playing war games online and that time when his mother saw him come out of his room dressed in full regalia or diving gear on would have been a scene of my choice.

The police did visit his remote home once but forgot to check behind the temporary wall he had put up to hide his bomb making factory and customs of course made a terrible mistake when they did not check why this guy was buying so much fertiliser.

I think Breivik would have been better off had he attacked the truly guilty or just spent his time working with like minded people but the mention of the alt right made me laugh cause there was no such thing in 2011 and that term only popped up when Trump burst onto the scene and decided to become the president.

In the end this movie fails cause the people behind it allowed emotions take over while putting a blind eye to too many important details but I will say that they are forgiven for it taking into account what happened and even the court tried to do the same by declaring him mentally ill.

I guess when someone does a thing like that we all feel a bit better if the person is mentally ill but at the same time we allow mentally ill people to sleep rough and die on their own from cold and starvation so perhaps it is time they focused on taking care of the truly mentally ill.

I did find this movie which he stars in as well:

MV5BMTI0NjYzMjkxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDk4NTE3MQ@@._V1_.jpg

Here with english subs:

https://www.gomovies123.to/reprise-2006-16054.66mddc0/streamin.html

"Two competitive friends, fueled by literary aspirations and youthful exuberance, endure the pangs of love, depression and burgeoning careers."

His first movie if you do not count the small part he had in a movie as a kid.

You old softy, you.
Yeah, I know that comment looks stupid and it's like anyone would applaud murder of people at random. I completely separate his views from his actions if you can ever do that?

To me he was just picking up vibes of what was about to come when he could have chosen to ignore that and live a normal life. His poor dad in Thailand or somewhere in the far east is not exactly happy.

Hit subtitle for english.

Internet hates me today and forget the links to the movie Reprise cause every copy online has this major lipsync issue making it impossible to watch.
Netflix is your best bet and the film is from 2006.

Yeah, I know that comment looks stupid and it's like anyone would applaud murder of people at random. I completely separate his views from his actions if you can ever do that?

To me he was just picking up vibes of what was about to come when he could have chosen to ignore that and live a normal life. His poor dad in Thailand or somewhere in the far east is not exactly happy.

And it's NOT like anyone......

They used a bloody actor speaking spanish!

Yawn.

You are wrong. Again. Lara Rashid's character in the movie wasn't fictional. Lara Rashid (from Iraqi Kurdistan) survived, her sister Bano Rashid did not. Perhaps your knowledge of all things Breivik isn't as great as you'd like to think?

Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 06.33.41.png

Her line "I don't understand what's so scary about me" was probably the best thing about this train wreck of a movie that offers absolutely no new insights whatsoever.

Last edited:
You are wrong. Again. Lara Rashid's character in the movie wasn't fictional. Lara Rashid (from Iraqi Kurdistan) survived, her sister Bano Rashid did not. Perhaps your knowledge of all things Breivik isn't as great as you'd like to think?

View attachment 46060

Her line "I don't understand what's so scary about me" was probably the best thing about this train wreck of a movie that offers absolutely no new insights whatsoever.
Thanks for the info and I never claimed to be an expert on the victims, I still don't know their names to this day. But I never googled that name from the movie so apparently they stuck with her real name then.
But there were two sisters from an immigrant family that were murdered that I read about long ago and I assumed it was them and that the film makers like they tend to do perhaps changed the story a bit.

View attachment 46060

I agree with your summary of the movie at the end.

Thanks for the info and I never claimed to be an expert on the victims, I still don't know their names to this day. But I never googled that name from the movie so apparently they stuck with her real name then.
But there were two sisters from an immigrant family that were murdered that I read about long ago and I assumed it was them and that the film makers like they tend to do perhaps changed the story a bit.
I think she did the common lefties mistake by taking it personally cause this wasn't about her as an individual but about her culture wreaking havoc abroad. The men from her culture rape and kill in the name of Allah and they are paid to do so by politicians who welcome them with open arms. She is a kurd I assume and they pretend to be the victims and pretend to be better than those muslims but they are all the same in the end.
I am sure she is smart enough to know better and I had a rethink and feel like they belittled her with that comment of hers which may be fictional. I suspect they put those words in the mouth of the one playing her character.
As for others fearing them I don't think fear comes into it. It is about realising that this kind of political agenda won't work or be good for a country in the long run. I don't see any benefits of migration at all and have yet not seen or heard anyone benefit from it.
But since you are a migrant of sorts yourself you are all up in arms about it and feel like everyone is pointing fingers at you when they're not.
We have a problem with extremism everywhere and why should someone like Breivik just lie down and take it and be ok with the destruction of his country?
Lefties just cannot tolerate that political opponents disagree with them and take actions against it. In my life all the lefties I dealt with were small minded cowards and bullies and you simply could not debate a thing with them but NOW they come to me and complain and whisper "those foreigners" cause they are too scared to stand up for what they really think.
They voted for this and now they live in millionaire homes with burning cars outside and just the other day a group of them voiced their concerns to the media that a re development of their living area is not of their liking and that THEIR politicians, the lefties, are not listening to them.
What the hell did they think would happen?

the boy in the movie looks so much like this boy I once knew named kalle. that's all I got from the movie. also, the guy who played anders should've been pudgier.

Tags
film movies
Back
Top Bottom