Thank Your Lucky Stars

You're welcome. I read that thread the other day about people that just repost things they've downloaded somewhere else, and that's all I'm doing. The only thing is that those are the only things I have to post. I don't have any original audience recordings, and I'm just trying to make it easier for anyone that wants the recording, and trying to post some of my favorites.

I appreciate your thanks. I'm glad you are enjoying these recordings. They really are classic. :) I'm overdue to post some things, and I wish I had some good recordings that were harder to find than these are.

If anyone has problems with larger files send a pm and I can send you smaller files. Enjoy!

Just downloaded it; fantastic quality and a truly orgasmic selection of songs.

Aah, what it must have been to witness young beautiful Moz flailing around on stage, whilst listening to The Smiths classics. Not to mention all those lovely girls I can hear screaming (actually they are probably sweaty adolescent males).

One minor thing, Marr almost got a bit geeeeeeetar solo(ish) on Please Please... :p note to Marr: KNOW YOUR PLACE!

Cheers Dave

There appear to be some interesting twists to How Soon, also! cracking stuff

Superb!

I agree with that certain point that it isn´t any wrongs in
reposting bootlegs etc and make them more available for
people.

Keep it up and spread the music!

I recently sold an original on eBay for over $130 so it is something not easily accessible to all.

Don't s'pose a kind soul could upload the remaining tracks after What She Said? :D

The WHOLE POINT to this bootleg is to hear what happens during I Know It's Over.

I am uploading the entire CD at 320 bit....

Thank you. :) I have other things you might have better versions of. :p

"jesus christ! don't be so stupid! leave them alone you stupid idiots! leave them!" hahaha i got such a shock the first time i listened to that..it's really strange to hear moz yelling like that

"jesus christ! don't be so stupid! leave them alone you stupid idiots! leave them!" hahaha i got such a shock the first time i listened to that..it's really strange to hear moz yelling like that

Security Guards should know better than to mess with people high on Angel Dust!

I'm new to collecting bootlegs i'm not into downloading stuff just for the sake of it, if the quality is unlistenable i won't bother, but this is stunning, is there anything else out there of similar quality you think i should look out for.Many thanks Dave and SNS22..............

Back
Top Bottom