Morrissey Central "THANKSKILLING AND CHRISTMAS A TIME FOR GOOD WILL TO ALL ANIMALS" (November 15, 2023)

THANKSKILLING AND CHRISTMAS A TIME FOR GOOD WILL TO ALL ANIMALS

Relates to this from 9yrs ago:

"PETA’s video “Someday,” brought to life by Los Angeles animator Anna Saunders, was created in honor of Morrissey’s 55th birthday."

Related item:

Morrissey's Meatless Bangers

Inspired after the merciless Merry Killmas advert from Peta ft Mozza.

I cannot upload a photo being a simple anon, but should Morrissey start his own meatless sausage range in the spirit of linda mccartney? Do you like my poster, could it be improved, how much could it be improved?

I doubt you could improve on Linda McCartney's veggie sausages, Better than all the rest.

In 2002 PETA interviewed Morrissey, as covered in the last paper issue of True To You fan-mag in 2004

PETA interview back pages 001.jpg

I’ve seen Morrissey in a place that was serving meals at the time he was sipping from the devils cup. Didn’t seem him eating, but food of all descriptions was being brought out for other diners.

He looks alright for his age, although to compare him with other men in his age bracket…I wouldn’t necessarily agree about him looking great. I can give names of men I think look age wise holding it together better.
Some people take their vitriol way too far implying he looks and acts as though he needs to be in a convalescent home.
True, he hasn't aged that good, he looks older than he is. I don't know why that is, maybe it's his old crooner style, makes him look like a grandpa. When he wears more casual stuff out in private he looks much better, fitter and younger. And what always baffles me is that at some point in time his whole body stature changed, like he isn't even the same person as he was when he was young. I don't mean he has gotten fat, because he hasn't, but its like his skeleton expanded with broader shoulders etc. I'ver never seen that with anybody else.I mean Johnny's stature didn't change at all for example, although I also don't think he has aged that well. But in the end, I think it plays a part if you're into him for his looks or not. He hasn't aged very badly but also not very well.

True, he hasn't aged that good, he looks older than he is. I don't know why that is, maybe it's his old crooner style, makes him look like a grandpa. When he wears more casual stuff out in private he looks much better, fitter and younger. And what always baffles me is that at some point in time his whole body stature changed, like he isn't even the same person as he was when he was young. I don't mean he has gotten fat, because he hasn't, but its like his skeleton expanded with broader shoulders etc. I'ver never seen that with anybody else.I mean Johnny's stature didn't change at all for example, although I also don't think he has aged that well. But in the end, I think it plays a part if you're into him for his looks or not. He hasn't aged very badly but also not very well.
You could already see this back in the 90s. Actually his head and shoulders (no pun intended) started to be broader in the "Introducing..." video, not to mention Alma Matters where he looks like he's been working out big time.

You could already see this back in the 90s. Actually his head and shoulders (no pun intended) started to be broader in the "Introducing..." video, not to mention Alma Matters where he looks like he's been working out big time.

Oh genes.

1700755090416.jpeg

anyway… look at them shoulders!

Last edited:
Oh genes.

View attachment 97837

anyway… look at them shoulders!
Yeah surely, because I don't think it's just because of working out or something. It's just so rare, that they didn't kick in until his late 20ies and before that he was a very narrow shouldered/chested man. He also wrote something like that in Autobio if I recall correctly, like one day he woke up with a chest looking like *some actor I don't remember*.

I doubt you could improve on Linda McCartney's veggie sausages, Better than all the rest.

In 2002 PETA interviewed Morrissey, as covered in the last paper issue of True To You fan-mag in 2004

View attachment 97818
Linda mccartney sausages are not nice, they are a bit grizzly. If Moz created his own meatless sausages and veg products, he could have fun with the packaging, like his album sleeves they could have old black and white images of movie stars. And it would make him a bit of $$$, since he can't release records.

🌭🍗🥓🥕🌽🥕🥕🥕:bomb::bomb::bomb:

If Moz created his own meatless sausages and veg products, he could have fun with the packaging, like his album sleeves they could have old black and white images of movie stars. And it would make him a bit of $$$, since he can't release records.

Say, that's not a bad idea. Here in the states, there's a popular brand of breakfast sausages called Jimmy Dean's. If Morrissey could repair his falling-out with James Dean's estate, maybe he could put an alternative Jimmy Dean on the market. I guess one potential problem would be that you'd have classic movie stars who weren't vegetarian on the packaging of vegetarian products. It might not look right.

Maybe he should go in with Chrissie Hynde and revive her defunct vegan restaurant, this time as a chain, "B. Hynde & Morrissey's." Instead of in-house dining, have it strictly take-out and drive-thru. That cuts down on real estate, overhead, and staff. The last thing I want to imagine is Morrissey coming out and greeting the clientele with restaurant-manager fake niceness and solicitude. And make the menu mostly imitation meat products, just to annoy the anti-vegans who complain about that.

Say, that's not a bad idea. Here in the states, there's a popular brand of breakfast sausages called Jimmy Dean's. If Morrissey could repair his falling-out with James Dean's estate, maybe he could put an alternative Jimmy Dean on the market. I guess one potential problem would be that you'd have classic movie stars who weren't vegetarian on the packaging of vegetarian products. It might not look right.

Maybe he should go in with Chrissie Hynde and revive her defunct vegan restaurant, this time as a chain, "B. Hynde & Morrissey's." Instead of in-house dining, have it strictly take-out and drive-thru. That cuts down on real estate, overhead, and staff. The last thing I want to imagine is Morrissey coming out and greeting the clientele with restaurant-manager fake niceness and solicitude. And make the menu mostly imitation meat products, just to annoy the anti-vegans who complain about that.

Vegans also complain about fake meat too though.

Yeah surely, because I don't think it's just because of working out or something. It's just so rare, that they didn't kick in until his late 20ies and before that he was a very narrow shouldered/chested man. He also wrote something like that in Autobio if I recall correctly, like one day he woke up with a chest looking like *some actor I don't remember*.
Robert Mitchum

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom