The new forum is going to suck balls so bad. It's going to be like morrisseymusic.com all over again

A

A.Twat

"What is your favourite Smiths song?"

"How much do you love Morrissey?"

"How long is Mozzer's ideal quiff?"

etc

i.e. inane shit, and no fun.

Re: The new forum is going to suck balls so bad. It's going to be like morrisseymusic.com all over a

I think it'll be great actually. Many people will come out of their shell and have some valuable input. A much more intelligent forum I think.

About all the years of off-topic posts and 'flame wars' here...

Do the participators *want* these posts mixed in with Morrissey-related discussion? What is so bad about having separate forums for on-topic and off-topic posts.

Having said that, moderation can get out of hand -- don't think it will with the group that's been assembled, though.

Paricipators?? I meant participants (must be the word "tormentors" burned into my brain recently)

It's going to suck balls because no one will be able to talk about sucking balls!

especially Proper

The (server.ntli.net) dude just wants somewhere to troll, it will be quite funny to watch all the..

trolls I.E (server.ntli.net), get banned then hopefully the forum will be more inviting, and a much more pleasant civilised place.

There should be a part of the forum called "vintage" which is this style of board.

"Jap"? No, I'm not Japanese. Curious why you assume I'm from the UK (is the 'u's?)

There should be forum games on it, such as bait the troll and multiplayer snap

When the whole point is to get rid of this forum? David is not likely to.

fortunatley

Re: So _

> trolls I.E (server.ntli.net), get banned then hopefully the forum will be
> more inviting, and a much more pleasant civilised place.

i heard aol.com will also be banned from the forums

Re: The new forum is going to suck balls so bad. It's going to be like morrisseymusic.com all over a

"i.e. inane shit, and no fun. "

Broadly similar to your posts.

> "i.e. inane shit, and no fun. "

> Broadly similar to your posts.

Quentin you are a shitstain on this site, always have been son

Enjoy your last words while you can, you'll have nowhere left to troll soon, Tick Tock c***.

Do you want to make a final statement? or have a prayer said on your behalf?

Back
Top Bottom