The only decent people on this site are...

Nrith! Corrissey, Reelaround, Troublelovesme, emma, Iamnicola, Scarlet Ibis, Jukebox Jury, the cats mother, Almamatters, Devoirs (banned, am I him?!) Cassius, Bored (only sane moderator) J funk, pachinko, moonbeam.

The c***s are - Blue Jag, Mcrickson, No place like rome, superhans, someofusisturningnasty, kewpie, Oh my god its robbie.

Yes, solo is a cesspit. Enjoy!

Blue jag again? You sad twat.

I'll beat you like a ginger step child if i ever see you, you dirty pervert.

Woah less of the ginger hating wideboy!

now you've met me, i'm a super, smashing, great guy:eek: I'm not a fighter and all that, but i'd love to tear that stalker apart.

He pm's loads of women, asking where they live etc etc. But he makes out to each of them that he is only pm'ing them. The man is sat in his dingy gaff with his trollies off, crying into his whiskey with not a friend in the world, so he has to befriend and stalk women off here, FACT.

now you've met me, i'm a super, smashing, great guy:eek: I'm not a fighter and all that, but i'd love to tear that stalker apart.

He pm's loads of women, asking where they live etc etc. But he makes out to each of them that he is only pm'ing them. The man is sat in his dingy gaff with his trollies off, crying into his whiskey with not a friend in the world, so he has to befriend and stalk women off here, FACT.

I'm not saying you are wrong here but I have yet to see a post from a girl who has been 'befriended and stalked' by him. No harm in asking people where they live, unless he is asking for street and house number? :eek:

I don't know. Couldn't you sense that they were more hurt than anything else though? That wasn't just someone trying to wind us all up. It was obviously someone feeling wronged and backed into a corner.

Is that just me?

Hahahaha what on earth are you on about?!

Anyway, isn't Blue Jag the easiest person in the world to spot? 'ark at him trying to trick us by naming 'Blue Jag' as one of 'The c***s'. ;)

Nrith! Corrissey, Reelaround, Troublelovesme, emma, Iamnicola, Scarlet Ibis, Jukebox Jury, the cats mother, Almamatters, Devoirs (banned, am I him?!) Cassius, Bored (only sane moderator) J funk, pachinko, moonbeam.

The c***s are - Blue Jag, Mcrickson, No place like rome, superhans, someofusisturningnasty, kewpie, Oh my god its robbie.

Yes, solo is a cesspit. Enjoy!

And I did what to you?

I'd like to come to the defense of NPLR and Robby. NPLR seems quite nice, in my opinion. And Robby doesn't seem to do anything wrong to anyone anymore and he gets shit.

Back
Top Bottom