tried living in a real world
instead of a shell
but before I began
I was bored before a even began

Morrissey-voice
Marr-Guitars
Rourke -Bass
Joyce Drumms

Nevermind mcrickson...he is a mean old man who delights in shattering the dreams of people who are young and have potential.

Mcrickson has no potential. He wants people to look at his videos and hear his music and think he's arty, but he isn't. There's one video he's put on youtube where he's styling and drying a young girl's hair and it's quite apt because it sounds like the sort of music you'd expect to be made and enjoyed by hairdressers - you know, people with no artistic qualifications who hanker for a reputation as an Artist. In short, he's awful.

Mcrickson has no potential. He wants people to look at his videos and hear his music and think he's arty, but he isn't. There's one video he's put on youtube where he's styling and drying a young girl's hair and it's quite apt because it sounds like the sort of music you'd expect to be made and enjoyed by hairdressers - you know, people with no artistic qualifications who hanker for a reputation as an Artist. In short, he's awful.

I realise there's competition aplenty, but is this not the most pretentious c*** that ever graced this message board: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo6BakzoWUQ&NR=1

I'm sick of his tedious attempt to be thought of as something he's clearly not.

I've just listened to their song, "I'm Sick Of Your Tedious Girlfriend".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtWjV306gQU&feature=related .

It sounds like a drunk goat being tortured. Is this some kind of joke?

Hello Amy, I hope you are well

It really isn't a joke; he takes himself very, very seriously indeed and says what his band does is "experimental chamber pop music". His signature is a link to a website all about his music. For sheer entertainment value, have a look at the interviews (http://setfireto.webs.com/apps/guestbook/). I was curious and had nothing better to do, last night, so I had a look. I could hardly believe what I was seeing. It's pure gold.

In one, he's asked about how he'd describe his style of music and he said it is, "A challenge akin to going to a museum and convincing yourself that, although you think, ‘I could’ve done that,’ that you actually did in a previous life, and therefore, are every single human being that has ever lived or will ever live. Eternal recurrence is okay by me."

They also asked if his style of music would change and he actually replied with the following: "I think change is inevitable. Even now, with the album complete, the wheels are in a constant state of flux, and I’ve found myself swerving illogically on the causeway. It’s a beautiful life."

I'm honestly not making that up.

And he insists on wearing sunglasses indoors.

Keep up the good work, young lady.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom