The Smiths - Hacienda 1983 (unofficial-upscaled) [1080p x265 FLAC 1Gb]

MissDee

A user called "Kaijikun" over on another forum created this .. the link and the info are their's :) >>

Presenting a restored version of the unofficial professionally shot recording of the Smiths performing at the Manchester Hacienda on February 4th 1983, four months after their first gig.

Video is deinterlaced and upscaled to 1080p, and lossy DVD audio is replaced with lossless FLAC.

EDIT: Updated to v2... Now two audio streams are available. The default lossless stream has a 9Mhz lowpass filter applied for noise reduction, plus the original lossless audio.

More info on the show: http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/liv ... 830204.htm

Please go ahead and share this elsewhere.

A user called "Kaijikun" over on another forum created this .. the link and the info are their's :) >>

Presenting a restored version of the unofficial professionally shot recording of the Smiths performing at the Manchester Hacienda on February 4th 1983, four months after their first gig.

Video is deinterlaced and upscaled to 1080p, and lossy DVD audio is replaced with lossless FLAC.

EDIT: Updated to v2... Now two audio streams are available. The default lossless stream has a 9Mhz lowpass filter applied for noise reduction, plus the original lossless audio.

Amazing bro, thanks for share! do you have more content like this? :unsure:

This is awesome, thanks.

Does anyone know why someone would pay for a pro shot video of a support act, especially as this video was never officially released?

This is awesome, thanks.

Does anyone know why someone would pay for a pro shot video of a support act, especially as this video was never officially released?

I may be wrong but I don't think anyone paid for recordings at The Hacienda, The Old Grey Whistle Test, The Tube and others often used footage of bands playing there, so it may have been in house footage that they used. Here's a recording of New Order and bizarrely I'm in this footage but much slimmer than I am in the Introducing Morrissey video :ROFLMAO: And also Madonna, which even today f***s with my mind as to why on earth they booked her.

Can you please share the forum that you got this? I want to look if there are more remastered shows like this on there :D

Can you please share the forum that you got this? I want to look if there are more remastered shows like this on there :D

It was posted over at fora.snahp.eu .. it's not a music forum .. just has a music video thread .. (which is mostly just official stuff) so i don't think there's more like this :unsure:

It was posted over at fora.snahp.eu .. it's not a music forum .. just has a music video thread .. (which is mostly just official stuff) so i don't think there's more like this :unsure:
Couldn't find the website on googling it, but anyway if there are more remastered live show from them, feel free to post here bro :D I already saved this one of my hardrive

What an intimate recording.
We're almost back there !

Thank you. 🌾

Back
Top Bottom