The Smiths Reunion vs Morrissey Knighthood

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6305

Which do you think is most likely? The Smiths to reunite for a tour or the world being graced by Sir Steven Morrissey?

Which do you think is most likely? The Smiths to reunite for a tour or the world being graced by Sir Steven Morrissey?

I'm gonna go with Smiths reunite on that one. I don't know how the knighthood thing works but something tells me MOrrissey wouldn't be to thrilled to be recognized by the people who wear bear hats. Though I'm sure his parents would be thrilled, so he might go through with it. :p I'm kinda guessing Boz will get a sex change and Morrissey will elope with him in Vegas then catch the Elvis Cirque du Soleil show on the way out of town before either of those things happen. :D

Morrissey Knighthood? That would be an obvious trap.
The queen would grab the sword and instead of knighting him, she would put it on his neck and say: "who's dead now, eh? biatch!"

Both about as likely as him eating a flame-grilled XXL Angus burger.

Morrissey Knighthood? That would be an obvious trap.
The queen would grab the sword and instead of knighting him, she would put it on his neck and say: "who's dead now, eh? biatch!"

HAHAHAHA!

Smiths reunion for the win! Johnny Marr is obviously getting more attention for his tweets, so reunion may possibly be on the cards!

this thread has become a Socal takeover :p
anyways, in my opinion, Moz will never be knighted, for I doubt he would even accept it :straightface:
however, I think him & Marr(at least) will tour together once offered enough money and closer to being over 60 :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom